TheCW: Gotham Knights (CANCELED After 1 Season)

This will get canceled. David Zaslav has been cleaning up the WB side really well since the merger. He already said the WB properties belong in the movies not on TV why he moved all the CW showed to HBO max for 1 final season.

Reactions: illestni99ainne
Stargirl the only show that looks like someone put some actual money behind the quality of their production.

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
I keep hearing those two are good.... But they're so buried on my to watch list it's crazy...

(Stargirl & Superman and Lois)

Superman and Lois been kinda boring to me, I'm just not into the story going on this season and them keep taking breaks is also hurting the show

View attachment 999896

...foh wit this teeny bopper shyt mayne.
Yup. They (The CW) should have left this shit alone before they even shot the pilot. If the new head wanted to cancel some shows on the CW he could have started with this one.

I stopped watching this joint 20 mins into it... this is not it at all. I would have taken another season of Batwoman with Bruce showing up in the final episode of the series finale. I'm glad that The Flash is over with this year as they are running out of ideas. Far as I'm concerned it's time for all the superhero shows at CW to be scrapped. If that happens they might as well cancel the network while at it.

Acting is terrible. The way they write and present one character the rest of the cast is not needed but the CW loves a huge cast

"The show’s pilot episode, which premiered March 14, only garnered around 609,000 viewers. Now, TV Series Finale is reporting that the second episode of the superhero series, titled “Scene of the Crime,” saw a massive drop of 200,000 people, with only 428,000 viewers tuning in."