Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW: Gotham Knights (CANCELED After 1 Season)

Legends was my favorite one season. Had a white girl crush on Sara

Cause The Flash and Arrow were legit good when they started
The Flash first 3 seasons were GOAT tv but should have ended after that. It’s been trash ever since. Which i hope happens with Superman and Lois. Either they keep up the quality and hopefully move to HBO Max or cancel it after the 3rd or 4th season. Don’t overstay your welcome.

The CW been dead for at least 5 years now. Other than Superman And Lois I don't watch anything else. I used to watch The Flash put of habit but I haven't watched that in a while

Turner Hayes gonna get extreme hate for not being an original character especially since Bruce has known adoptive sons they should have used.

*takes a deep breath*........

,BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....."! WTF ATE THEY SMOKING OVER AT WARNER.!?! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........."

Another Gotham based show in which Batman is missing,dead,out of it or hasnt become Batman yet......BIG TIME PASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrow first 4 seasons were great
Flash first 3 were good
Legends first 3 were good
Supergirl was actually good throughout
Same with black lightning

The crossovers got better each year...

But once flash and arrow started to drop in quality.... The entire universe suffered. Batwoman never did it

Let me predict the series finale:

Batman faked his own death to go fuck around on another planet with the Justice League. Something something Darkseid.

Arrow first 4 seasons were great
Flash first 3 were good
Legends first 3 were good
Supergirl was actually good throughout
Same with black lightning

The crossovers got better each year...

But once flash and arrow started to drop in quality.... The entire universe suffered. Batwoman never did it

I dunno what it is wit CW, but their production quality was lacking BADLY.

I turned sour on Supergirl when they had her chained to some kinda contraption in a warehouse (its always a warehouse)...that looked like a class of 4th graders designed it.

That shyt was turrible.

Back