Welcome To aBlackWeb

As bad as it seems, it might not necessarily be set in stone.

The 100 was supposed to have ended 2 seasons ago, but.......due to fans clamoring for another season........it lasted another 2 years.

Same thing with Supernatural.

It's all going to depend on the 4th season.

If it ends on a high note and doesn't leave any loose ends..........then it's best to leave it at that.

If it ends with an opening for fans to want more, then it deserves a few more seasons.

But if the only reason they're ending it is to set up this Painkiller spinoff, this would be the worst wrap-up to a series since Boardwalk Empire ended because the producer wanted to spend more time focusing on that stupid 70's disco show that only lasted one season.

I'm still heated about that.

Last edited:
Black lightning is lit! Pun intended.

And it's EP is a black woman

MV5BMDhkY2RhZWEtMWZmNS00MmJhLThhMWUtYzE3Y2Q0MjFkY2NjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODAzMzY4MDc@._V1_.jpg

Guess they can craft projects about black Men..................
90owa5l.png

Lil sister cut off her hair

That might not be a good sign.

Hopefully it's just the quote/unquote..........."big chop".............and she's just decided to go natural.

However, something tells me this is more of a cry for help or a manifestation of some kind of relationship drama she's been through.

And it's EP is a black woman

MV5BMDhkY2RhZWEtMWZmNS00MmJhLThhMWUtYzE3Y2Q0MjFkY2NjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODAzMzY4MDc@._V1_.jpg

Guess they can craft projects about black Men..................
90owa5l.png
Yall short bus shawties frfr. I never said black women couldn't write about about black men what I said was black women shouldn't push white supremacist agendas in their writing about black americans especially black men.

Back