Welcome To aBlackWeb

The actor that plays Khalil/Painkiller has done a really good job,they should've got him for Blade. I

want to see him in more action roles,dope actor. Great season,I knew Grave Digger was gonna survive

,next season we'll have ,Grave Digger,Painkiller,Tobias,La La and Lady Eve still.

I know this has proly been said but the soundtrack of this show is GOAT. This proly the blackest show on tv right now legit
I really wanted to point this exact thing out for a while, but when Luke Cage was still out, niggaz would have sworn I was just stanning for now DC

But from season one, soon as Lala and Tobias start talking their shit.... You knew you was in a black show...

And Henderson said "negro please" like twice every episode he was in

The actor that plays Khalil/Painkiller has done a really good job,they should've got him for Blade. I

want to see him in more action roles,dope actor. Great season,I knew Grave Digger was gonna survive

,next season we'll have ,Grave Digger,Painkiller,Tobias,La La and Lady Eve still.
He grew on me TBH

This was his best season by far...

I need to rewatch the last two episodes because I don't remember what happened when he had her held hostage.
Nothing really. She told him there was more to the story

Dude from Jamie Foxx show popped her

Back