Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kimi was from Detroit.

Lol she just tagged me on Facebook talking bout it's our 7 year frienderversary

Kimi was from Detroit.

Lol she just tagged me on Facebook talking bout it's our 7 year frienderversary
I came late to the IC, but I heard that she was nice. Shit it's a lot of us here, Koncept,Wilber,DetroitcatinVa,MadLionsFan,Dre,313wayz that's just off top. Detoit ppl get around.

We probably the 2nd largest group here outside the Chi contingent.

That part where she talked about having all azzz...me and my s/o 1st my reaction was

View attachment 28858

..."All that azzz??? You got a only a handful!?!?!"

But it was pokin out so inside I was like

View attachment 28859

Shoutout to the producers for showing black women and their curves!

This show is a lil cheesy but no more cheesy than the rest of the DC tv shows... i fuck wit it... oh by the way...

I aint bout to post it but shorty was in twin peaks showing them twin peaks nah mean... for those of yall that aint know lmao

I came late to the IC, but I heard that she was nice. Shit it's a lot of us here, Koncept,Wilber,DetroitcatinVa,MadLionsFan,Dre,313wayz that's just off top. Detoit ppl get around.

We probably the 2nd largest group here outside the Chi contingent.

i said this on the IC many moons ago.. Detroit one of the deepest cities on this bitch.. you just would never know until a Detroit thread pop up..

all tv shows that have 20+ episode seasons take breaks like this. It's just more noticeable in CW shows because they have major storylines that last a whole season

giphy-2_zps8bgh8uwx.gif

That speech he gave his girls in the police station need to be given in schools across America....
Very true! I be wondering if white people be like "This show is too Black."
I thought he shoulda held that speech for the car and not in the police station.

He's a complicated man, and no one understands him but his woman

This episode is so fucking goat .

This nigga giving out burner phones like a drug dealer

Back