Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW - All American (Season 6)

Don't know if there's a thread for homecoming yet, but Simone is a horrible athlete.

Not too sure about her credentials as an actress either.

She's supposed to be a tennis prospect on scholarship, but she doesn't even look like she knows how to play tennis.

I mean, she gets the ball over the net...........but her form is horrible.

Maybe it's production's fault, but they should've gotten her a coach or something so she could look like a legitimate tennis player.

Guess that's what happens when they focus too much on doing closeups of a transperson with a weave and mustache.

Last edited:
Don't know if there's a thread for homecoming yet, but Simone is a horrible athlete.

She's supposed to be a tennis prospect on scholarship, but she doesn't even look like she knows how to play tennis.

Maybe it's production's fault, but they should've gotten her a coach or something so she could look like a legitimate tennis player.

Guess that's what happens when they focus too much on doing closeups of a transperson with a weave and mustache.
They just graduated high school last week and the college show started already

They just graduated high school last week and the college show started already

They're already 3 episodes in.

I think there's some lag time though because even though Simone's in college........the kids on the original show are still on summer break.

I never liked Simone so no loss here

They must've been getting a lot of negative feedback about the mustache transperson.

Watching Homecoming now and dude hasn't been in one scene.

I think I heard Simone's girl say he's out of town.

Hopefully he's not gonna be on the show anymore.

In which case, I'm glad they came to their senses and realized it wasn't worth risking the show getting cancelled over giving that trans too much screentime.

They must've been getting a lot of negative feedback about the mustache transperson.

In which case, I'm glad they came to their senses and realized it wasn't worth risking the show getting cancelled over giving that trans too much screentime.

Do you think they film the episodes week to week or something?

Looks like they decided not to follow your advice lol

The season premiere for Season 6 actually comes on tonight at 8pm.

Wouldn't have even known it was tonight if I hadn't seen it on my scheduled recordings.

Back