Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW - All American (Season 6)

Yeah she is, she need to make some decisions... her storyline just draggin

And that's the biggest problem.

For a while, especially in Season 2, it seemed like her and her storyline were taking up almost half the show.

Too much screen time for someone who shouldn't be more than a peripheral character.

I read that they are going to do a spinoff featuring old girl playing tennis at the black University. I don't think they bringing the rest if the cast with her though....

This the best show on CW.

They got great actors from top to bottom.

Since i first discovered it on netflix catching up with watching all the previous seasons is when I was hooked every since to watch it.

They all good actors accept. Spencer dad...shit reminded me of Mary on Power....but worse...dude was terrible

Funniest thing about this show is how much older all the actors playing high school kids are in real life.

They were showing the Crenshaw coach giving a pep talk to the team after practice, and almost half the team looked like they were in their mid-late 20's.

View attachment 512290

Shouldn't be that hard to find younger people to cast.

Me and wifey be laughing mad hard bout that shit...she pointed out some dude that looked damn near 40 during one of those coach pep talks hahaha

The way it’s trending, everybody but Simone staying in Cali so the show can still go on. They’ll have Jordan on both shows then have Jordan break up with Simone and get with some new dude
They did like a crossover episode of all American... there's a baseball player she'll get with on the spin off...I won't be watching

I read that they are going to do a spinoff featuring old girl playing tennis at the black University. I don't think they bringing the rest if the cast with her though....

They announced that last season when they used the episode of them taking that college tour as a backdoor pilot

Back