Welcome To aBlackWeb

The X-Rated Club

29787986893_f8b9c1acf1_o.gif

so does it have to be awake or sleep?

do i have to be next to a pepsi can or iphone 10??

So basically I have to be active for 6 months and show a Dick pic with my screen name next to it and I'm in?

Yeah, post pics to get in and post pics to stay in. Mfs post a pic to get in and just lurk.
aint but so many ways to see a dick.

but can i put my dick over the top of my laptop so thats its next to my name on this site?

Ain't but so many ways to see an ass if that's the case.
you can see and ass from the front , side and back...held open, twerking, being slapped, rubbed.

and thats just off the top.

once a dick is hard....thats all i got until penetration

some of ya'll making this way more complicated than it has to be lol

im just talking shit.....

i find it funny if niggas cant see free ass they dont to participate.
well, thats one way of looking at it, but another way is to continue to build on the trust that has been established here

we have had zero incidents with shit getting passed around and we wanna keep it that way

the current stipulations for entry has proven to work and so i see no issue with it

you not just gon get in just to see whats in there and lurk. its not all about pics tho.

well, thats one way of looking at it, but another way is to continue to build on the trust that has been established here

we have had zero incidents with shit getting passed around and we wanna keep it that way

the current stipulations for entry has proven to work and so i see no issue with it

you not just gon get in just to see whats in there and lurk. its not all about pics tho.

ole talk to much ass nigga.

i encourage grown up shit...im just watching from the sidelines

Back