Welcome To aBlackWeb

The X-Rated Club

Do the females actually participate or is it just a sausage fest for their entertainment?

Do the females actually participate or is it just a sausage fest for their entertainment?

The females started it off.

MANY women have participated and some multiple times.

But more men always brings more women.

It definitely needs more women and less men at this point

Not in attendance Goldie.... In participation.

Ya'll, ESPECIALLY YOU don't participate in sh*t that got to do with pics .

Cause ya'll on some IncogKneegrow junk ..

I get it, I'm just letting you know. Females aren't going to like being the only one's with pics and stuff.
So they will always leave even if they showed up at some point.

I get it, I'm just letting you know. Females aren't going to like being the only one's with pics and stuff.

I don't participate for a reason, but nobody goes in or out of that section without me greenlighting it. The women who left or stopped posting didn't do it because of the lack of participation, it was due to personal shit. Men have been participating more than the women for the past couple months.

no dog in this fight cause I aint in there or tryna be in there, but it sounds like you're conflating 2 very different issues. I don't think people who wanna be anonymous have access to that section in the first place, since they'd have had to pay a flesh price to get in there, get vetted, and be approved no?
:feelins:
so my set, the incogkneegrow population, had no parts in this. don't sully us!

We don’t discriminate.

We might judge you, but

We don’t discriminate.

Aint that a bitch. It ain't about the size of the boat. Its about the motion in the ocean

A common phrase said by little weenie niggas.

Well i said that shit earlier but i can say thday this little muthafucka puts in eork though. This worm will make you skirm

I won't even front. I had this dude I dated off and on for a good little minute. His shit wasn't just some big ole dick, his ass knew it too but he knew how to work. So I had no complaints. Plus his head was phenomenal.

I just knew his dick was going to be horrible though. Boy was I wrong.

received_1880993358577505.gif

So... the people who send a pic... that get rejected should feel some type of way. You sent a nude pic, told that you're not welcomed in the club, also has a nude out in about that could get passed around

So... the people who send a pic... that get rejected should feel some type of way. You sent a nude pic, told that you're not welcomed in the club, also has a nude out in about that could get passed around

Yeah, that's not how any of this works.
If you get denied then you just get denied.
They can ask before hand if they can join so they don't waste their time sending a picture if they can't join in the first place.

Back