Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABC The Wonder Years (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

i'ma just say this...until Empire, i literally didnt know a single thing about Lee Daniels

have ya'll always felt this way about dude? I didnt know he was gay. I didnt know he had such a great relationship with Oprah. I legit didnt know he was black.

if it wasnt him associated with the show, would ya'll still feel the same way?

so a show created by a comic isnt a comedy? it wasnt rooted in comedy to try and make light of growing up poor?

hmmm

I dont look at this reboot as anything more than maybe an anthology type show. It can be set in the same universe but like i said already, the shit could have a double meaning on some oxymoron shit. While white people were out going to the lake during the summer, blacks were getting hosed down and bitten by attack dogs.

Did you feel this way about the Watchmen series on HBO?

I was saying Wonder Years wasn’t a comedy. Chill.

Never watched the Watchmen.

i'ma just say this...until Empire, i literally didnt know a single thing about Lee Daniels

have ya'll always felt this way about dude? I didnt know he was gay. I didnt know he had such a great relationship with Oprah. I legit didnt know he was black.

if it wasnt him associated with the show, would ya'll still feel the same way?

I don't have a problem w/ Lee Daniels. I just wish they'd let this new be it's own thing.

Also you don't remember Lee Daniels being "the next big black director" when Precious came out?

I don't have a problem w/ Lee Daniels. I just wish they'd let this new be it's own thing.

Also you don't remember Lee Daniels being "the next big black director" when Precious came out?
vaguely

but i also didnt see Precious until like 4 years after it came out after the hype died down

The Wonder Years is classic American TV. Leave it alone. I'm tired of all this reboot crap anyway. Come up with a new idea. What's next are they going to make a Mexican version of the Jefferson's? Leave perfection alone. And ftr Winnie Cooper>>>>>>>

Whoops. I tried searching but it took too long.

@mods please merge or delete this when you get a chance

Wonder Show was one of the dopest shows even as a kid I could respect how good it was.
I knew how great it was then.

It reminded me of Stand By Me with the narration

I was a sucker for narration by kids and stories that dealt with different eras and first love stories,pause

Back