Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Sister Is The Baddest?

• Total voters
Check out @HoodStarzMusic’s Tweet:

This broad wants to be famous so bad.... it's ridiculous. Already had a failed reality TV show now she wants to be rapper. It's sad when the only thing you have going for yourself is your body.

Song is garbage.

I wouldn't say she's trying to be famous, she's already known she's just trying to make sure she stays relevant

Twitter just now finding out about the leak

View attachment 113421
Interesting, how come I don't see crystal trending? since she's the better of the two
giphy.webp

Check out @HoodStarzMusic’s Tweet:

This broad wants to be famous so bad.... it's ridiculous. Already had a failed reality TV show now she wants to be rapper. It's sad when the only thing you have going for yourself is your body.

Song is garbage.

I can't be mad at someone for trying to stack their chips. She's attempting to leverage her insta fame to produce her own income (like Cardi B, Kim, etc). Shit...most chicks in her position would just fuck for money or marry into it....at least she's trying to make her own.

Lyrically Cardi isn't even all that....she just has a good production team, a cult like following, and some solid delivery. Sometimes it sounds like she's saying shit when we all know she isn't.

I can't be mad at someone for trying to stack their chips. She's attempting to leverage her insta fame to produce her own income (like Cardi B, Kim, etc). Shit...most chicks in her position would just fuck for money or marry into it....at least she's trying to make her own.

Lyrically Cardi isn't even all that....she just has a good production team, a cult like following, and some solid delivery. Sometimes it sounds like she's saying shit when we all know she isn't.

Ok I guess I'll give India a break when you put it in those terms. Well at least she ain't going the typical IG whore route. It just seems like this chick screams attention whore every time her name blows up on social media.

I appreciate the drops, but I cant help but think niggas fucking up the game by leaking this shit. My gut feeling says a scorned nigga leaked the videos.

The intent was to never have this shit leak, honestly. It DOES fuck up the game just like when all them white boys leaked those weak ass celebs a few years back all of a sudden security became tougher and it was hard to get accounts. I was in the midst of India (well who she sent them to) and Crystal when passes changed, 2 step went up, etc. 2014 was the wild wild west but this Dinaro faggot wanted notoriety.

The intent was to never have this shit leak, honestly. It DOES fuck up the game just like when all them white boys leaked those weak ass celebs a few years back all of a sudden security became tougher and it was hard to get accounts. I was in the midst of India (well who she sent them to) and Crystal when passes changed, 2 step went up, etc. 2014 was the wild wild west but this Dinaro faggot wanted notoriety.

U got any other exclusives of other celebs? :ohyea:

That LA tat is so terrible

Nigga....df is up with ur avi and sig lol

U got any other exclusives of other celebs? :ohyea:
Absolutely. And because Dinaros stupid ass leaked as soon as I shared with him (and blocked me. After 7 years) odds are since he ain’t getting them no one is. But we’ll see. If other proper shit leaks of Renner I’ll add.

Absolutely. And because Dinaros stupid ass leaked as soon as I shared with him (and blocked me. After 7 years) odds are since he ain’t getting them no one is. But we’ll see. If other proper shit leaks of Renner I’ll add.

If you're serious, we should do business behind the scenes. I'm a vault.

Back