Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Sister Is The Baddest?

• Total voters
NIGGA!

giphy.gif

I love y'all niggas mane. nh

Yea I think it's just that and getting on wifi. @AP21 might know another way.

I'm guessing you have AT&T?
ghostly browser seems to work as well

it's not as reliable as puffin has been in my testing but it's still a decent workaround

I may or may not be the original getter of the images:

Clarification.

There is no part 2 of THAT collection though I have no doubt there are other pics and vids of them others have gathered (we know for a fact India has other shit).

The person tryna get paid wasn't the original getter but was actually a friend of mine I thought who decided to betray me after asking for the nudes. Dumb nigga now he has zero chance to get Brittany Renner, Chantel Jeffries, Jenna Frumes, and countless other IG and other celebrities.

Other people been tryna get paid so I'm glad they all leaked.

THERE IS LIKELY NO MORE that these people have. Do not fall for anything.

Clarification.

There is no part 2 of THAT collection though I have no doubt there are other pics and vids of them others have gathered (we know for a fact India has other shit).

The person tryna get paid wasn't the original getter but was actually a friend of mine I thought who decided to betray me after asking for the nudes. Dumb nigga now he has zero chance to get Brittany Renner, Chantel Jeffries, Jenna Frumes, and countless other IG and other celebrities.

Was the person who "May or may not" be the original getter of the images also fuckin with India and got hers too? How did they get pics from both?

Clarification.

Was that you in the discord that was getting really mad at people leaking the videos?

There's still the pic/video of some chick sucking her nipple that was censored awhile back. That wasn't in this collection. Also possibly a longer version of the nude lapdance she gave

Was that you in the discord that was getting really mad at people leaking the videos?

There's still the pic/video of some chick sucking her nipple that was censored awhile back. That wasn't in this collection. Also possibly a longer version of the nude lapdance she gave

Nah that wasn't me.

Also the other india stuff that we know is out there is from a different source. As far as I know only one person was the source of Crystal

Back