Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Weeknd - dawn FM

Lol idk about that, his last album did 440,000 1st week and he's looking at 170,000 this go-round. Maybe the lack of promotion or lack of a huge single did it to him this time

I mean in terms of people liking his old shit more than whatever he has done post-Trilogy.

He's more popular than ever, made more money than ever, but are those the same fans that would've fucked with him when he used to get violent when girls stopped sucking him off.

Or the same ones that liked him when he used to give women drugs and have his boys take turns with them.

I don't think they are the same people. I am different, my favorite Weeknd album is Kissland but I keep seeing everywhere, especially Black forums, "He still on this Europop shit."

Overall I liked it. Enjoyed the radio jingles and Jim Carrey narration. Tyler and Wayne features didn't really add anything though. I would've preferred him getting another singer for features if he was going to have features.

Lol idk about that, his last album did 440,000 1st week and he's looking at 170,000 this go-round. Maybe the lack of promotion or lack of a huge single did it to him this time
Yeah also the music industry considers January to be a "dead month" cause most of them execs and labels are on vacation . But this is a great album the mix,engineering and production is crisp. It is getting great reviews across the board.

yeah this is the first weeknd project i’m not feeling

hell of a run and i’m sure he’ll rebound but this isn’t for me

i fuck with best friends tho

on second thought…
i still think this is his weakest project but some of these songs grew on me

gasoline
take my breath
best friends
out of time
i heard you’re married
sacrifice

i’ve been playing these heavy lately