Welcome To aBlackWeb

That’s why I added the caveat “didn’t know this was based on a true story so I…”.

But if they wanted to they could have filled in more gaps and did better at filling in the ones they did address.

Yea I peeped u saying that. Just saying thats just how it ended up. But I had the same feeling too as u. Especially how they were building up to it.

Fuck up thing too...those uppy towns do be like that too. They gotta accept you or they gonna isolate you in a heart beat.

Yea I peeped u saying that. Just saying thats just how it ended up. But I had the same feeling too as u. Especially how they were building up to it.

Fuck up thing too...those uppy towns do be like that too. They gotta accept you or they gonna isolate you in a heart beat.
They’d be pissed at me because I’d think they’re doing me a favor, lol.

That scene when the husband was chasing them through the tunnel then stopped when he closed the door behind him and they lost him tf?!! Break the damn door down!

20 mins ep 3 rn.

Based on comments in this thread. I think yall boys was too hard on this show.

I think this shit went over heads tbh.

This feels more like a parody, than a horror tbh. I find myself laughing at da stupid shit.

They really let a 19 year old kid wire their house. Now he smashing their daughter lol

Jennifer colebridge is funny af

20 mins ep 3 rn.

Based on comments in this thread. I think yall boys was too hard on this show.

I think this shit went over heads tbh.

This feels more like a parody, than a horror tbh. I find myself laughing at da stupid shit.

They really let a 19 year old kid wire their house. Now he smashing their daughter lol

Jennifer colebridge is funny af

nah fuck this.. and fuck season two in advance

LMAOOOOOOOO

laughing-rofl.gif

This lil bitch made a "im in love with a blk guy so my racist dad locked me in my room" hostage video!!!

Then dad goes ape shit tells her she "ruined his life!"

lol real tears rn....oh the comedy

Back