Welcome To aBlackWeb

illestni99ainne

I Crop Dusted Ya Moms
1708206219769.png

The Watcher is an American true crimeminiseries created by Ryan Murphy and Ian Brennan. The series follows the true story of a married couple who, after moving into their dream home in New Jersey, are harassed through letters signed by a stalker named The Watcher.[ It premiered on October 13, 2022. The Watcher is based on an article for New York Magazine's The Cut by author Reeves Wiedeman.

lol im not even halfway through the first episode but if these neighbors don't get the fuck outa here!

These muhfuckas been disrespected at least four times and its only been a half hour
Right? Like I wish a motherfucker would just walk on my property and I’m telling them to gtfoh and they just stand there. Yeah the fuck right! They was letting those neighbors be mad disrespectful and they was just eating it

I always tell people. It's not the house, it's the neighborhood too.....

But yeah, I'd have to shoot something.

This was a pretty good watch. Wild as hell all the shit they went through. Seems crazy them folks got addicted to a house and couldn't leave that shit alone.
Right?!? Like it was a nice house but it wasn’t worth all the bullshit. I would’ve been like whelp I’ve had enough of deez crackas and would’ve put my house on the market the very next day

Right?!? Like it was a nice house but it wasn’t worth all the bullshit. I would’ve been like whelp I’ve had enough of deez crackas and would’ve put my house on the market the very next day

Them neighbors was insane. I couldn't deal with that shit at all. Like the fuck could them folks set up lawn chairs and watch them people move around their property with binoculars and all. Then that lady with the special needs brother. I would've hurt a couple of them immediately.

Them neighbors was insane. I couldn't deal with that shit at all. Like the fuck could them folks set up lawn chairs and watch them people move around their property with binoculars and all. Then that lady with the special needs brother. I would've hurt a couple of them immediately.
That’s what’s fucking me up about this show. Like the dad was in good shape the neighbors were old and fat. Fuck them up!

This was so damn good, until it wasn’t. Trash ass ending.

I didn’t know it was based on a true story so I was expecting some super natural or conspiracy shit. Then for them to not even reveal who was doing everything was a big letdown.

And was the dude who was hiding out really the guy who killed his family?

And they wasted a whole episode with the PI admitting everything just to subvert it not even 5 minutes later, lol.

This was so damn good, until it wasn’t. Trash ass ending.

I didn’t know it was based on a true story so I was expecting some super natural or conspiracy shit. Then for them to not even reveal who was doing everything was a big letdown.

And was the dude who was hiding out really the guy who killed his family?

And they wasted a whole episode with the PI admitting everything just to subvert it not even 5 minutes later, lol.

Well.in real life they never did find out who the watcher was..so if it's gonna be base off that, then they shouldn't change the ending up like that...plus makes it spooker

I do understand you going thru all these eps and you deserve a big pay off..but nope!

Well.in real life they never did find out who the watcher was..so if it's gonna be base off that, then they shouldn't change the ending up like that...plus makes it spooker

I do understand you going thru all these eps and you deserve a big pay off..but nope!
That’s why I added the caveat “didn’t know this was based on a true story so I…”.

But if they wanted to they could have filled in more gaps and did better at filling in the ones they did address.

Back