Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE WALMART WARRIOR............RELOADED

Just got back from 2 Walmarts.

Yeah.............2.

One close to home.......and another one a little bit further away.

Both of them are out of water.

I usually buy them by the gallon, and both stores were out of gallon jugs.

The one further away from home had some Dasani cases underneath the main shelves, but I don't think anybody noticed them.

Otherwise, they'd probably be gone.

Before I went to the other Walmart, I headed to Food Lion.

They had a few gallon jugs left, and I copped 4 of them.

Keep in mind, I already keep 16 in the fridge I have in the garage.

I only re-stock when I'm down by 4, so I should be good for a while.

The other Walmart, however, did have 2 gallons of distilled baby water........the only 2 left..........and I copped both of those as well.

Got plenty of orange juice, Simply tropical, and ginger ale in the house too.

One more thing though:

Both Walmarts have a sign by the door saying that their hours for the time being are going to be from 6am-11pm.

Doesn't make sense to me, because that means the stores are gonna look like the first of the month around 6 or 7pm.

I don't really see the logic in creating a situation that's gonna produce more crowds of people when everything in the news seems to indicate that it's best to stay away from large crowds..........but that's what it is right now.

Moral of the story, any of you nignogs working odd shifts or are used to going to Walmart after 11pm..........you're gonna have to go a little bit earlier now.

Until further notice.................the saga continues.

The End.

Last edited:
You must not have read my latest post.

I was just looking for water bruh.
"riight"
Just got back from 2 Walmarts.

Yeah.............2.

One close to home.......and another one a little bit further away....

They had a few gallon jugs left, and I copped 4 of them.

Keep in mind, I already keep 16 in the fridge I have in the garage.

I only re-stock when I'm down by 4, so I should be good for a while.

U ahhready had a fridge full tho

:niggaa:

Just got back from Walmart.......................AGAIN.

Not because I really needed anything, but just to check to see if they re-stocked up on water.

They did.

So, despite me already having a fridge full of it, I copped another 8 gallons.....was about to get a few other things........went back.........and copped another 2 gallons.

Simply because, when I finally do need to re-stock, I'm not sure if they'd have any available.

"Better to have what you don't need..........than to need what you don't have."

Also copped some powdered Gatorade mix.

Each one makes up to 6 gallons.

There were only 3 orange mixes left.........and I bought all 3 of them.

Only other thing I got was some canned Dole pineapple juice.

Should've got 2 or 3 more, but that should be enough for the time being.

IDK.........might decide to go back later on and get a few more.

Bad news.................they're still out of toilet paper and paper towels.

Although I have enough already to last me for at least a few more weeks.

That's it for now.

Was gonna grab groceries at 7AM today but they had once entrance shut off and had yellow tape funneling everyone into 1 door w an employee at the door.

Idk if they was checkin temps or what

Some old man walked in front of my car and sneezed all over his cart.

I said fuck this and went to Target

Was gonna grab groceries at 7AM today but they had once entrance shut off and had yellow tape funneling everyone into 1 door w an employee at the door.

Idk if they was checkin temps or what

Some old man walked in front of my car and sneezed all over his cart.

I said fuck this and went to Target

The ones over here are open strictly for seniors from 7am-9am.

If all you saw were old people, then it's probably like that where you are too.

The ones over here are open strictly for seniors from 7am-9am.

If all you saw were old people, then it's probably like that where you are too.
Old ppl only get 6am - 7am here

This is what they on now. Im thru w Wally World.

"Walmart says stores will allow no more than five customers for each 1,000 square feet at a given time, roughly 20 percent of a store’s capacity.

To manage this restriction, Walmart says its employees will mark a queue at a single-entry door, in most cases at the grocery entrance, and direct arriving customers there, where they will be admitted one-by-one and counted. Associates and signage will remind customers of the importance of social distancing while they’re waiting to enter a store – especially before it opens in the morning.

Once a store reaches its capacity, customers will be admitted inside on a “1-out-1-in” basis.

Walmart says it will also institute one-way movement through its aisles in a number of stores next week, using floor markers and direction from associates. The retailer says it expect this to help more customers avoid coming into close contact with others as they shop."

Old ppl only get 6am - 7am here

This is what they on now. Im thru w Wally World.

"Walmart says stores will allow no more than five customers for each 1,000 square feet at a given time, roughly 20 percent of a store’s capacity.

To manage this restriction, Walmart says its employees will mark a queue at a single-entry door, in most cases at the grocery entrance, and direct arriving customers there, where they will be admitted one-by-one and counted. Associates and signage will remind customers of the importance of social distancing while they’re waiting to enter a store – especially before it opens in the morning.

Once a store reaches its capacity, customers will be admitted inside on a “1-out-1-in” basis.

Walmart says it will also institute one-way movement through its aisles in a number of stores next week, using floor markers and direction from associates. The retailer says it expect this to help more customers avoid coming into close contact with others as they shop."

Yeah, I read about this a few hours ago.

Doesn't make sense to me because people are gonna be lined up outside the store.............IN CLOSE PROXIMITY.

So, basically.......someone who has it might contaminate everybody waiting in line outside.........and then the stores get contaminated once all those people enter the store.

Unless this is some slick way of them promoting their pick-up business, it's hard to believe that anyone could possibly think this is a good idea.

Back