Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll The View

Which View You Prefer

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • GameZone

Votes: 26 76.5%

• Total voters
Is it a layout you could get used to? Easy on the eyes?
I could get used to it. It doesn’t resemble the Gamezone at all. The default resembled it a little. I have to search for alerts.

I do like the profile stuff on the side.

Can you make it so you can leave the thread from the bottom of the page instead of scrolling all the way back up to press forum

@AP21 on the iphone u can just swipe right and it goes back to the last page.......

I'll add the button that's currently on "game zone" that brings u up to the top of the page without having to scroll.

@Goldie can we get more backgrounds other than the artist you like?

Rihanna
Nas
Kanye West perhaps?

Lol those weren't meant to be backgrounds. I used to have a slider on the main page and those were a couple of the pics I used. I just forgot to remove the pics.

I can add a couple of new backgrounds tho.

@AP21 on the iphone u can just swipe right and it goes back to the last page.......

I'll add the button that's currently on "game zone" that brings u up to the top of the page without having to scroll.
SU Goldie

That's mainly when I'm on my pc lol

whats the "new" layout?

and what browser do ya'll use for mobile?

I saw somebody mention load time.....this Opera shit drives me sometimes but it was the only thing that would work (that I knew of)

Try to see if you're able to access the site without using Opera. I think the others who were having issues are able to access the site without the vpn now.

New layout: Material

I’m trying not to be a complainer. Is there a way to not have to search for alerts and be alerted with the new layout?

Try to see if you're able to access the site without using Opera. I think the others who were having issues are able to access the site without the vpn now.

New layout: Material

no go on my other browsers....not trippin tho I just thought about it when somebody mentioned it

Not sure if it's on ios but Yandex browser w is the one I use

Gonna try something different with the new layout in a min. I want yall input on it when im done.

Can you make it so you can leave the thread from the bottom of the page instead of scrolling all the way back up to press forum

Just added the button that will take u to the top of the page when u click it , it's an arrow pointing up.

Back