Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Super Mario Bros. 2 top 3 Mario games
Hell no lol

When I found out it was just a rip off of a Japanese game with Mario as a skin over the original character, that took it out of the runnings for me

Hell no lol

When I found out it was just a rip off of a Japanese game with Mario as a skin over the original character, that took it out of the runnings for me

It was either that or the ORIGINAL Super Mario's 2...which was pretty much the same exact game as SMB1. I loved the fact it was a whole new type of Mario game.

Nipsey Hussle's death is more impactful to today's youth than Biggie and Pac's because it shows you don't have to be an athlete, rapper, entertainer or model to be more recognized for your humanity. It is something to aspire to. You can be cool AF and called the GOAT for giving back to your community and trying to establish a platform and blueprint to help better your community. A lot of rappers today would rather die than give up their rented jewelry or rented Rolls Royce to give back to their hoods.

You purists can get mad into your feelings but I will gladly debate you on this. Y'all gotta understand this new era prolly didn't exist when Big and Pac did nor did they grow up on their music.

Imma go the opposite way on this. And i realize this is gonna be real unpopular but im gonna be real...i would say 80% of my friends had no idea who nipsey hussle was before he passed.

Im 32 around the same age as Nip (rip) so its really not a generational thing either. But if you only listen to top 40...migos, drake, cole, big sean, whatever other rapper is hot at the time and then regional favorites (in this case the south) its not hard to have only a passing knowledge of him if that. Shit me myself only caught on to him in the ic way back and just kinda casually followed his music...if not for that i would be in a similar boat

But i do remember pac being huge. and his death being big news...like big mainstream news. And then all the aftermath with biggie...i was like 11 and everybody was just consumed by that.

So if by youth you mean 25 and under then perhaps. If you in your late 20's, early 30's then you definitely remember the pac/big deaths...

Hell no lol

It was either that or the ORIGINAL Super Mario's 2...which was pretty much the same exact game as SMB1. I loved the fact it was a whole new type of Mario game.
You throwing a nigga's head around in the Japanese game...
1435633067304.png

Yeah, but the original SMB2 was insanely hard compared to SMB1. The US SMB2 wasn't all that hard to beat. I cleared it in n afternoon.

Yeah, but the original SMB2 was insanely hard compared to SMB1. The US SMB2 wasn't all that hard to beat. I cleared it in n afternoon.

That's why he changed it to the current SMB2 game. When he dropped the original part 2...folks complained it was too hard. They made him change it for the U.S. buyers.

Back