Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Yall niggas are fuckin disgusting, go head and put bbq sauce in ur cereal while ur at it

Nigga all authentic spaghetti sauce has at least a spoon of sugar

:sayit:

lol oh u italian now? :huh:

Talkin bout "authentic spaghetti sauce"

tenor.gif

Yes. I know you disagree with me on some level or else you wouldn’t be asking me these questions lol.

I think it's one of those theory vs practice things.

In theory, there's nothing that seems wrong about wanting to improve things for women. In practice, White women tend to just coopt and use the problems nonwhite women face to sell feminism without actually doing anything meaningful to improve nonwhite womens lives

I think it's one of those theory vs practice things.

In theory, there's nothing that seems wrong about wanting to improve things for women. In practice, White women tend to just coopt and use the problems nonwhite women face to sell feminism without actually doing anything meaningful to improve nonwhite womens lives

I'll quote myself:

"Feminism was established in this country for the concerns of white women. Black, Native, Latino, Asian, Italian, and any other race or nationality that were not considered white at the time were of no concern to feminism's originators. Whether black women like Sojourner Truth took up the cause is a moot point because they were not the focus of the feminist movement; Black women were beneath Black men in the eyes of the originators of feminism and their rhetoric supports this.

Minority women were of no concern even with the second wave of feminism that sprang up in the 60's. The whole concern was of middle class white women wanting something more out of life than a husband with a good job and staying home to raise the kids. In fact, what came out of this was subjugating Black, Asian, and Latino women to nothing more than "hired help" to raise the kids left behind by these newly employed "career women".

Benita Roth's "Separate Roads to Feminism: Black, Chicana, and White Feminist Movements in America’s Second Wave" as well as Ruth Frankenberg's "White Women, Race Matters" speaks to the fact that minority feminist movements were created in the vacuum of the 2nd wave's focus on, once again, white women. White women were presented as the ideal woman and that ideology was pushed forward; white women were the face of feminism's 2nd wave just as it was during the first."

https://allhiphop.vanillaforums.com...ist-now-trying-to-come-after-king-kendrick/p7

So is a black tee but it all depends on how you rock it to make it stand out. Iuno man Jordan 13s to go on a date with a bougie broad or a broad with money looks tacky to me. Maybe for your jump/mistress but naaaahhh man. Jordans don't look all that nice most of emare aesthetically wack some colour ways make or break the shoe.

I feel you

I have never bought/dl’d/listened all tha way thru a...

Ross album
Wayne album
T.I. album
Jeezy album
No Limit album
Cash Money album
Future album
Drake album

Outkast only has 2 and 3/4 good albums (1st 2 are classic and about 3/4 of Aquemini is dope)

:foh1:

Oh yeah.... FUCK MICHAEL JORDAN!!

That is all....

Back