Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

If we being real.

The will of the people can’t be stopped by police. If they arrive deep

You mean America might not go that far? Cause I can agree to that. Maybe.

In other countries the will of the people is always stopped though. Hong Kong is the latest example. Cops was fucking everyone up for a few weeks. A ton of deaths. And finally HK quiet as fuck.

Even in America though. Cops wont do much to a deep ass peaceful protest that turns into a riot at times. Like what happened in seattle. But if those protesters are armed and start shooting at police and the national guard, the will all get clapped up.

Would be sad for america.

In other countries the will of the people is always stopped though. Hong Kong is the latest example. Cops was fucking everyone up for a few weeks. A ton of deaths. And finally HK quiet as fuck.

Even in America though. Cops wont do much to a deep ass peaceful protest that turns into a riot at times. Like what happened in seattle. But if those protesters are armed and start shooting at police and the national guard, the will all get clapped up.

This wont happen though.

If it was going to get to this, the FBI and the feds would intercept all the people going to DC, either on the highway or the airport, and lock them up before they are able to get together and mobilize.

Let’s say folks show up to the capital with guns. Ain’t much the police can do. The numbers will never be on their side.

Let’s say folks show up to the capital with guns. Ain’t much the police can do. The numbers will never be on their side.

But then the military would get involved.

It dont just end with that. If people show up with guns and occupy portions of DC, the police will withdraw cause they cant win that fight.

The military would set up a containement zone and wont let anyone in or out of the occupied zone. Im talking armored vehicles, snipers on the roof tops etc.

Idgaf what your numbers are. A bunch of militia aint gonna beat the best trained military in the world.

The military would put a modern day seige on them and starve those mfers out until they all surrender. Could take a week. Could take a month.

But then the military would get involved.

It dont just end with that. If people show up with guns and occupy portions of DC, the police will withdraw cause they cant win that fight.

The military would set up a containement zone and wont let anyone in or out of the occupied zone. Im talking armored vehicles, snipers on the roof tops etc.

Idgaf what your numbers are. A bunch of militia aint gonna beat the best trained military in the world.

The military would put a modern day seige on them and starve those mfers out until they all surrender. Could take a week. Could take a month.

Will the military turn it guns on the people though.

Hopefully we never find out

Ya'll can't just let this go and accept the fact your boy is with the Trump group? You do know how 'guilty by association' works, right?

Lil Wayne photo with Trump. Ice Cube with Kushner (and now Zionists loyal to Trump). Both associated with Trump.

I could keep throwing daggers at ya'll soft little hearts for Ice Coon. I got far more ammunition than you have defenses.

Ya'll keep bringing this up, not me. Not responding to any more of ya'll about this. Just gonna keep blazing on anyone and everyone who enabled this behavior from Trump and his goons.

Place me on ignore. It's your right.

View attachment 437910

View attachment 437911

Ya'll need to stop listening to the Hoteps and do your own research.

View attachment 437912

View attachment 437913

This is the dude Ice Coon talked to?

Dude basically said black people are lazy.

This is who ya'll are capping for?

Bruh, I'm not going to get into this argument again, but how you Richmond's word over Cube's about Biden wanting to put off black concerns when Biden himself was trying to convince black leaders that we should put off black concerns.

Ya'll are crazy. You're so committed to trying to demonize Cube and not even acknowledging that Biden hasn't even hit the office yet and is already sidestepping any commitment to addressing black people.

Will the military turn it guns on the people though.

Hopefully we never find out

Word. Would be horrible.

But end of the day, cant let some crazy mfers take over the country either.

If the shit gonna happen, they gotta round these mfers up before they all get together.

Bruh, I'm not going to get into this argument again, but how you Richmond's word over Cube's about Biden wanting to put off black concerns when Biden himself was trying to convince black leaders that we should put off black concerns.

Ya'll are crazy. You're so committed to trying to demonize Cube and not even acknowledging that Biden hasn't even hit the office yet and is already sidestepping any commitment to addressing black people.
Not to backtrack again but like i said

This election revealed a lot about black people and ABW. Too many of us really really really think ridng for the democrats against the republicans is one and the same as riding for black people

That's why he feels so comfortable completely disrespecting the great ice cube in favor of Biden and calls cube the coon. He feels betrayed. He feels cube went against HIS team... his team being democrats, not black people

Back