Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

These hearings are pretty bizarre though. Yeah she was under oath, but she was relaying a story told to her. In court that is immediately dismissed as hearsay, but the parameters seem pretty loose in this forum. Assuming if the DOJ decides to pursue this (starting to doubt that this happens), they are going to have to do things more by the book.

These hearings are pretty bizarre though. Yeah she was under oath, but she was relaying a story told to her. In court that is immediately dismissed as hearsay, but the parameters seem pretty loose in this forum. Assuming if the DOJ decides to pursue this (starting to doubt that this happens), they are going to have to do things more by the book.
I think they only brought her on to trigger a response from folks like Cippilone. Just get the stories out there and anyone with first hand accounts who want to correct the record can come forward to do so.

It's just a hearing about what they found. Anyone can come up and say I saw or heard xyz.

Shit easy as fuck to say things didn't happen to twitter or bts but why aren't they testifying under oath? Bc perjury a bitch and once you catch one....

Honestly, I don't see how any of this really matters. None of it would even make it to a court.

Like people are making a big deal out of that chick's story, but it's all hearsay. The only thing these hearings are doing is giving people who believe Trump is corrupt more reason to believe he is corrupt.

Honestly, I don't see how any of this really matters. None of it would even make it to a court.

Like people are making a big deal out of that chick's story, but it's all hearsay. The only thing these hearings are doing is giving people who believe Trump is corrupt more reason to believe he is corrupt.

It is hearsay. But like liz cheany asked her...ppl in the room did not dispute it. So, yea

Back