Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

I'm glad they did the public hearings before they give this info the DOJ

I mean I get it.. and im glad it's being aired in public but shouldnt the DOJ have been asking all these questions themselves.. they should have been talked to all these people and got this evidence? I'm not certain if they have already or not. Cant these people, in this format decline to participate or comment as opposed to if the DOJ subpoenas them they HAVE to answer or at the very least show up?

I mean I get it.. and im glad it's being aired in public but shouldnt the DOJ have been asking all these questions themselves.. they should have been talked to all these people and got this evidence? I'm not certain if they have already or not. Cant these people, in this format decline to participate or comment as opposed to if the DOJ subpoenas them they HAVE to answer or at the very least show up?
I'm not sure

I don't believe the steering wheel story....at least not as it's spun

Hopefully Engel proves me wrong

tumblr_ms9ajyQotd1ql94cbo1_500.gif

Trump gotta be the biggest gangster ever right?

Even Don Corleone only dreamt of Michael becoming a senator.

Trump has become the greatest political personality America has ever seen at this point.

Only in America one of the biggest fucking losers in the world can become president and then aspire to become the dictator of the dumbest motherfuckers in America.

Just think if Trump wasn't almost 80 years old with the temperament of a 16 year old unloved but spoiled mediocre trust fund kid.

Trump could've actually been dangerous.

Trump has become the greatest political personality America has ever seen at this point.

Only in America one of the biggest fucking losers in the world can become president and then aspire to become the dictator of the dumbest motherfuckers in America.

Just think if Trump wasn't almost 80 years old with the temperament of a 16 year old unloved but spoiled mediocre trust fund kid.

Trump could've actually been dangerous.

Version 2.0 is coming soon

Back