Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

The A team MSNBC panel doin a good job breaking down this shit show rn

This basically watergate 2.0 on crack, meth n steriods while driving drunk doin 180 mph down the wrong way of a one way street.

Good luck america

Cuz this fat pos orange fuck boy will prolly be president again in 24

Last edited:
After these hearings, merrick garland needs to "move on trump like a bitch."

I doubt he will tho. Cuz as bad as trump is, imo they will think its looks too bad for the doj to arrest n charge a former potus.

If trump were smart he'd plead out n agree to never run or take any part in usa politics ever again....he wont tho.

Man you gotta slow down in this thread LOL! You contradicting yourself in the same post.

You damn well it don't make sense for anybody let alone a former president to know he not going to be charged but go to the feds and start plea negotiations.

LLS I get it but hell no that would be dumbest shit Trump has ever done. Also Trump isn't going to be charged simply because democrats to don't really want to go down that road with republicans. The republicans will take that charging former presidents with crimes way further democrats could ever imagine.

Can you imagine what the repubs are going to do the Clintons and Joe Biden if the dems really charge and lock Trump up? For the Repubs its not just going to stop with former presidents. They going to take that shit as far as it can go with any dem politician even down to the local level.

Matter fact fuck it dems and repubs should start charging each side with crimes. Honestly how I feel
some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-batman.gif

Back