Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

After these hearings, merrick garland needs to "move on trump like a bitch."

I doubt he will tho. Cuz as bad as trump is, imo they will think its looks too bad for the doj to arrest n charge a former potus.

If trump were smart he'd plead out n agree to never run or take any part in usa politics ever again....he wont tho.

This is why I haven’t watched any of the hearings outside of checking online for highlights

I already know what Trump did, now tell me what you’re gonna do about it
I agree that they need to do something to Trump, but it’s very different to see it. Seeing Bill Barr sitting there with a nfg attitude as he basically calls Trump and his cronies idiots for producing and believing these lies is crazy. Same for his campaign manager.

They show how everybody around Trump told him the lies were BS, but he still went forward with the lies. Then they debunk each lie with compelling facts and evidence and testimony.

Next hearing will focus on showing the insurrectionists invoking those lies as why they were there, directly tying Trump to them.

I give none of them credit though because they should have come out publicly at the time. But it’s still important to get it out so the public knows the truth. Whether they accept it is another story.

After these hearings, merrick garland needs to "move on trump like a bitch."

I doubt he will tho. Cuz as bad as trump is, imo they will think its looks too bad for the doj to arrest n charge a former potus.

If trump were smart he'd plead out n agree to never run or take any part in usa politics ever again....he wont tho.
Which is why Merrill needs the green light to go get him. He still thinks he can get back in the WH in 2024…and he’s still got tens of millions of followers that’s enabling him.

Nah. They need to shut this shit down NOW before it gets out of control….again.

The fact that they essentially said all this was nothin more than a money grab...is something I've been said also.

Trump base is nothin more than an ATM for Trump. It always has been. Still is.

I know this white dude who's dad was a supporter

had the memorabilia, donated & all that

few months ago said he was done w/ trump cuz he jus kept gettin emails to donate & nothin was happenin

been told his ass yrs ago they're gettin finessed

:hahaha:

I don’t think they’ll do anything criminally with Trump, but maybe they can do something legislatively where if “convicted” by the house or senate, a former President (or senator or rep or judge, etc.) will be barred from ever holding office again. Maybe these hearings are the blueprint for the procedural process.

I know this white dude who's dad was a supporter

had the memorabilia, donated & all that

few months ago said he was done w/ trump cuz he jus kept gettin emails to donate & nothin was happenin

been told his ass yrs ago they're gettin finessed

And I don't feel bad for them nann nunn bit. Let that orange goblin drain every dollar & cent from them.

B/c its their blind false belief, that's keeping them seeing what's really happening. If they wanna fall off that cliff...so be it.

That muthafucca will lead them to it. Con them into thinkin he'll be right there wit them. Then stand back and watch them go over as he take their money.

aye

that boy got them crackas to believe he really cared cuz he donated his salary, not even 2mil

but ran up hundreds of millions of tax payer money thru his resorts & shit

Which is crazy because he gave over $250k of that money directly to his hotels, lol. I’m surprised though that it wasn’t a lot more. Probably got more indirectly via pass through from other orgs he gave money directly to.

Back