Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

trump's handing out get out of jail free cards like candy on halloween.

imagine if all the impetus u needed for supporting trump, even at risk of being labelled a coon, was for him to pardon ur ass from a premeditated crime u always been wanting to commit. lol!
Candy that cost 2 million allegedly. He wasn’t being nice

Operative words in my post: seems like.

If I had verified it, I wouldn’t have used that qualifier. I base my “seems likeon the content of his posts and how logical they were based on my reasoning.

And now you say he’s correct on the data handling and only possibly stretching on the IC stuff.

So even you support my assumptions. Thanks!

champ are u a lawyer LOL.......u interpreting my posts in an abstract way

go back and read my original post

I never even disputed his point about data security...........I only mentioned the inaccuracy of the MC's importance in the overall IC and it's mission set

u claim now u only stated "seems like" when really that is just a cop out to say u don't really know if cuzzo is stating facts

otherwise u wouldn't have further mentioned his experience when u haven't verified anything

then mofos posting after u talmbout clowns shouldn't argue w/ @Los216

bottom line is all ur shit is assumptions.........meanwhile I'm giving facts from my own direct experience/expertise as well

how are u verifying the underlined tho?

mofos put out semi accurate info all the time

that's how dumb ass conspiracy theorists continue to stoke their own delusion

truthfully a lot of what @Los216 said is correct about how data is handled in regards to senior leaders

but all the military structure stuff regarding the (intelligence community) IC is a stretch

a lot of stuff can just be googled but mofos too lazy to do it on their own

Hatred. Niggas been known since the ic that bruh deep in the military. His posting is consistent.

champ are u a lawyer LOL.......u interpreting my posts in an abstract way

go back and read my original post

I never even disputed his point about data security...........I only mentioned the inaccuracy of the MC's importance in the overall IC and it's mission set

u claim now u only stated "seems like" when really that is just a cop out to say u don't really know if cuzzo is stating facts

otherwise u wouldn't have further mentioned his experience when u haven't verified anything

then mofos posting after u talmbout clowns shouldn't argue w/ @Los216

bottom line is all ur shit is assumptions.........meanwhile I'm giving facts from my own direct experience/expertise as well
And your experience and knowledge is welcomed as well. I feel like with your co-sign to his data points I can trust his expertise even more on that front. You disputing the level of IC with the MC makes me want y’all to debate more about it so I can apply my reasoning logic to your points and make a better assumption regarding that topic.

And seems like isn’t a cop out because I admitted I didn’t know so I’m not sure what your beef is, lol.

And your experience and knowledge is welcomed as well. I feel like with your co-sign to his data points I can trust his expertise even more on that front. You disputing the level of IC with the MC makes me want y’all to debate more about it so I can apply my reasoning logic to your points and make a better assumption regarding that topic.

And seems like isn’t a cop out because I admitted I didn’t know so I’m not sure what your beef is, lol.
that would be a great debate

And to add, other people wouldn’t care to learn more and just yell him down with non-facts and biased opinion. That was my main point. I don’t see you in that category though.

no beef at all............just adding context

I wasn't disputing his points about the data handling.......I was just adding my sauce about how knowledgeable people see the MC

he may be part of its internal organization

but as someone who has direct military experience from outside the MC at both higher and lower echelons, I think I'm more than qualified to speak on context for how the MC fits into the overall US defense/intelligence infrastructure

not even saying it to minimize his expertise............it's just weird to read post of other folks being willing to cosign w/o considering that there are others on here with validated experience as well

no beef at all............just adding context

I wasn't disputing his points about the data handling.......I was just adding my sauce about how knowledgeable people see the MC

he may be part of its internal organization

but as someone who has direct military experience from outside the MC at both higher and lower echelons, I think I'm more than qualified to speak on context for how the MC fits into the overall US defense/intelligence infrastructure

not even saying it to minimize his expertise............it's just weird to read post of other folks being willing to cosign w/o considering that there are others on here with validated experience as well
I’m with you. I welcome differing opinions from knowledgeable folks.

I’d co-sign his post and if you presented info to the contrary that made more sense I’d co-sign your post too, lol.

Please continue to contribute and offer your POV bro. Much appreciated!

Back