The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

You know trump is at home right now watching the inauguration like:

f2vH6Fx.gif

@Los216 seems to be very well informed on the topics he speaks on, and from personal experience to boot.

And this the dude these people want to argue with all day?! ?

This is why social media is dangerous. People with actual experience dropping knowledge and the uninformed can misinform people from the same pulpit.

And it’s not just them being heard that’s dangerous, it’s that there’s a populous of people even dumber that would rather believe nonsense because the lie is more entertaining than the truth.

/rant

how are u verifying the underlined tho?

mofos put out semi accurate info all the time

that's how dumb ass conspiracy theorists continue to stoke their own delusion

truthfully a lot of what @Los216 said is correct about how data is handled in regards to senior leaders

but all the military structure stuff regarding the (intelligence community) IC is a stretch

a lot of stuff can just be googled but mofos too lazy to do it on their own

truthfully a lot of what @Los216 said is correct about how data is handled in regards to senior leaders

but all the military structure stuff regarding the (intelligence community) IC is a stretch

Word. I wasnt gonna say nothing but its not like the US govt doesnt get hacked atleast once a year.

Even the military got hacked recently.

And all of these hacks usually have nothing to do with the security infrastructure. Its always some dumb shit like what we saw the capitol. Mfers not locking they laptops, clicking links, not letting their shit update etc.

I really hope nothing happens to Joe Biden.

Simply because, if something happens to him.............Kamala Harris will become President.

And if Kamala Harris becomes President, the sistas are gonna go crazy in the streets and lose their fucking minds.

AKA's are gonna run amok and be SkeeWee'ing all over the place.

Won't be able to tell them shit anymore.

View attachment 445576

Same shit I've been telling myself. I hope he doesn't, either, but I got a bad feeling his Half-Dead Ass won't make it past this 1st Year, let alone Term.

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye

Operative words in my post: seems like.

If I had verified it, I wouldn’t have used that qualifier. I base my “seems likeon the content of his posts and how logical they were based on my reasoning.

And now you say he’s correct on the data handling and only possibly stretching on the IC stuff.

So even you support my assumptions. Thanks!

I hear you but in the grand scheme of things nobody is hurt. It just looks petty
and i hear you....but when you fought so long to get somewhere....you want everything down the the doily. because its your now.

trump's handing out get out of jail free cards like candy on halloween.

imagine if all the impetus u needed for supporting trump, even at risk of being labelled a coon, was for him to pardon ur ass from a premeditated crime u always been wanting to commit. lol!