The U.S Military Kills The Head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps Update: Trump Reportedly Authorized Soleimani’s Killing Seven Months Ago

The more I’m thinking about this the less I think it was necessarily a bad move. No one is saying the guy shouldn’t have been taken out, and now Trump is saying he doesn’t want regime change or escalation to war.

I’m basing this opinion solely on the face of facts so far though, not on my personal belief on how well Trump might handle it from here forward.

Did I miss something about this supposedly oncoming war that was at our doorstep if this dude wasn't killed?

Did I miss something about this supposedly oncoming war that was at our doorstep if this dude wasn't killed?

Thats what the CIA is for. To find out before.

But if a country really bring the noise state side. War rules might go out the window

Thats what the CIA is for. To find out before.

But if a country really bring the noise state side. War rules might go out the window

I get that... I just thought they might have presented something after the fact and maybe I just missed it

I said years ago Iran was the target.

I gave a nap an outlined how Iran was slowly being surrounded to divided their forces.

One day y'all gonna listen to dos