Welcome To aBlackWeb

The U.S Military Kills The Head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps Update: Trump Reportedly Authorized Soleimani’s Killing Seven Months Ago

Whilst the most patriotic are white, let’s not act like there aren’t still other races that show the same patriotism.

if it ain’t America it ain’t right is a mentality I’ve seen from many American tourists no matter the race.

True a nigga I went to school with in military is hype af like he won’t be killing folks

Perfect way to avoid war: Impeach and remove Trump and then send his ass to Iran as recompense for the dude they assassinated. And all his shitty followers can go be sacrifices too.

Can you imagine how much better the country would be if we got rid of all Trumpists. You're not just getting rid of a politicians followers. You're basically ridding the country of like 70% of its most virulent bigots and backwards thinking idiots.

Americans are so blinded by their bullshit patriotism.

“you don’t F with America”

Hopefully we do t dickride and get involved cus were gunna suffer a lot of casualties from friendly fire.
facts. i hope canada stays out this one .

I dont get the whole "starting a war" thing.

Are niggas not aware that we have boots on the ground right now in iraq fighting? The "war" has already started.

Soleimani was a High Value Target. High Value Targets get whacked.

I dont get the whole "starting a war" thing.

Are niggas not aware that we have boots on the ground right now in iraq fighting? The "war" has already started.

Soleimani was a High Value Target. High Value Targets get whacked.
While the us currently has a "war" with Iraq they are not in direct war with Iran.

This attack took place on Iraq soil which contradicts the point of invading Iraq and it was directly against someone who is a very high member in Iran.

So it could easily start a war because it's a direct attack on Iran and this could trigger attacks on Israel Saudi etc etc there so much at "play" here

While the us currently has a "war" with Iraq they are not in direct war with Iran.

This attack took place on Iraq soil which contradicts the point of invading Iraq and it was directly against someone who is a very high member in Iran.

So it could easily start a war because it's a direct attack on Iran and this could trigger attacks on Israel Saudi etc etc there so much at "play" here

Ok let me clarify.....we are currently fighting an Iran backed militia (officially ISIS unofficially Iran) on Iraqi soil. Iranian backed PMF been killin US forces in Iraq for years but we had to work with them bc ultimately they helped take back land from ISIS.

We've technically been at war since 9/11. Just because it isnt in the media 24/7 doesnt mean there arent US forces on the ground.

Soleimani...even though he had a hand in removing ISIS....is still responsible for US deaths and was actively targeting US personnel. Not to mention the top commander. Therefore he's a HVT. Any HVT is gonna get whacked if it affects the other side negatively.

Back