Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Supreme Team

I'm going to watch it just cause but there really nothing to added to this unless they focus more on Bimmy since he really was the one who got into the music scene.

IMO ain't too much more that can be told or said about how rap and the streets went together. Shouldn't even really mention Murda Inc. that shit was just some gov't bullshit to add on a way to take down Supreme. Irv Gotti clown ass tried to use that shit to make himself seem tough and talk shit about 50 when. If you know anything nothing 50 said helped the gov't do a damn thing IMO.

I'm going to watch it just cause but there really nothing to added to this unless they focus more on Bimmy since he really was the one who got into the music scene.

IMO ain't too much more that can be told or said about how rap and the streets went together. Shouldn't even really mention Murda Inc. that shit was just some gov't bullshit to add on a way to take down Supreme. Irv Gotti clown ass tried to use that shit to make himself seem tough and talk shit about 50 when. If you know anything nothing 50 said helped the gov't do a damn thing IMO.
Sadly, I see them talking about Murda Inc. Like you said, there is nothing more they can talk about when it comes to the streets and hip-hop.

Sadly, I see them talking about Murda Inc. Like you said, there is nothing more they can talk about when it comes to the streets and hip-hop.

I see that happening as well but truthfully from what I've heard about them. The supreme team story could be told without including music at all. Since they're going to do the music IMO it should be 2 parts one part just focusing on their story about the street side. Then the 2nd part about the team and music.

I see that happening as well but truthfully from what I've heard about them. The supreme team story could be told without including music at all. Since they're going to do the music IMO it should be 2 parts one part just focusing on their story about the street side. Then the 2nd part about the team and music.
Honestly, I don't want to hear about Murda Inc in this doc. I just want to see how they started and how it ended. I know they are going to touch on that rookie cop that got killed by Pappy Mason's people. That basically changed the whole game. for them and other crews.

Honestly, I don't want to hear about Murda Inc in this doc. I just want to see how they started and how it ended. I know they are going to touch on that rookie cop that got killed by Pappy Mason's people. That basically changed the whole game. for them and other crews.

I don't either but it's going to happen unfortunately. I'm actually tired of hearing about the cop as well but I understand their story can't be told without talking about the cop just cause.

With all of these videos on Youtube about many of these groups back in the day, you already know their stories. I just wonder how Nas and Mass Appeal is going to tell the things that we don't know about the Supreme Team.

When you think about it, Murder Inc isn't really a huge part of the Supreme Team's story.

The Supreme Team's history spans years before Murder Inc even existed.

It was really just Supreme's way of trying to get into the music business.

Don't know what they're gonna say that hasn't already been said.

Thought this was all covered years ago in Queens Reigns Supreme:

Queens Reigns Supreme screenshot.png

Last edited:
When you think about it, Murder Inc really isn't really a huge part of the Supreme Team's story.

View attachment 879893
I still have to read this book. True, Murder Inc is only in the tail end of the Supreme Team story. I just have a feeling they are going to make it more than it was.

Just finished watching the last 2 parts.

Bimmy wasn’t interviewed. Surprised that Green Eye Born was interviewed because I thought that either he was on the run or had a price on his head.

When you think about it, Murder Inc really isn't really a huge part of the Supreme Team's story.

View attachment 879893

I bought this book

Its really good

Great Doc
Captured The Essence Of Queens At That Time
It’s A Longshot But Hopefully Prince Comes Home
Solid Brothers That Lived Life
Shoutout Baisley & 40 Pjs

Back