Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Supreme Team

Maybe during this time, we started to see the street element and hip hop starting to cross mingle.

I mean I guess but it sounds like another drug dealing Doc and if it but I wonder about the murder inc/50/Ja stuff and how that’s going to be touched

I mean I guess but it sounds like another drug dealing Doc and if it but I wonder about the murder inc/50/Ja stuff and how that’s going to be touched
I don't know if they are going to touch on the 50/Ja thing. I think they might touch on them first being 5%. Then jumping into the gang scene in the 70s, then drug kingpins. But to answer your question, we ask people are always curious about that side of the game, from Freeway Rick Ross to Fat Cat and others

interesting you wrote this

I was thinking that a docuseries showing the inter-connecting paths between the streets in Hip Hop from the mid-eighties to the late 90s would be awesome

Back