Welcome To aBlackWeb

The supply-chain crisis is coming for our pizzas…

IC the title is misleading. Unless they're now trying to rope worker shortage into the supply chain for some reason.

One of the supply truck drivers I talked to last night at the store said they were running low on dr. Pepper. I understand is a small part other thread but it is starting 2 impact a little by little

Dearth: scarcity, lack thereof

A lot of the issues with delivery drivers not from my Domino's and other places are the same as everywhere else: wages harassment from customers the office politics. It is annoying as hell and I almost resign multiple times at my current store LOL but I'm staying because the stores 2 seconds from my apartment. I'm also doing my best to drum up as much business on my shift as possible while making my deliveries I since the general manager and the second in command manager are realizing that and appreciate that from me

I'm going to plug my thread real quick because a lot of the Tweets in the thread and post from our peers on here break it down very well..

🍵For what it's worth... delivery drivers only want to work on Fridays or Saturday's it as they have a preconceived belief that they are going to make a lot of cash tips and $5+ Credit Card tips on each of those orders.. if you get into this in any capacity I'm telling you it's not going to be like that even on those big money days.

Also drivers x insiders do not want to close.. I have a second job otherwise I would probably be closing driver.

I would argue earlier in the week you can make more money because there's less drivers and you can take more deliveries.

Last edited:
Back