COMMUNITY The Stand Up Comedy Thread

Louis ck released a new special through his website

U check it yet?

I was about to watch but no streams on Cyberflix yet

Yall have real-debrid?

If so... I came across a couple links

U check it yet?

I was about to watch but no streams on Cyberflix yet
My buddy sent me a link and I peeped almost half of it before I got called into work. Will finish it today when I can sit and chill. It's not bad. If you like previous louis specials I'd say this one is pretty good. Louie looks like he aged 10 years in the last 2 years lol

Yall have real-debrid?

School me on real debrid..

School me on real debrid..

Paid service but well worth it.

In a nutshell it gives you premium speeds and no limits on alot of the most popular link/host providers(rapidgator, mega, nitroflare.com etc) that throttle the service and make the downloads go slow for free users...

You can download at high speed or stream at high speeds....
If you have buffering on Cyberflix/Terrarium/Kodi etc... real debrid streams with little to no buffering at all compared to trying to watch shit without it.

Paid service but well worth it.

In a nutshell it gives you premium speeds and no limits on alot of the most popular link/host providers(rapidgator, mega, nitroflare.com etc) that throttle the service and make the downloads go slow for free users...

You can download at high speed or stream at high speeds....
If you have buffering on Cyberflix/Terrarium/Kodi etc... real debrid streams with little to no buffering at all compared to trying to watch shit without it.

What site do you use to find your download links @Inori

What site do you use to find your download links @Inori

My go tos are usually these joints

warez-bb.org - this one can be janky sometimes but when it works...it's pretty current. You gotta sign up tho
forum.dirtywarez.com - This is my backup for when warez-bb is fuckin up. Pretty current with movies and tv shows - Gotta sign up for this as well..
scnsrc.me - Pretty reliable but they tend to be a lil slower when it comes to the latest MOVIES. Tv shows they're pretty on the ball - No signup necessary

Last edited:
Yall have real-debrid?

Cyberflix sucks

Nothin pullin up even w the Real Debrid

I haven't had any issues with Cyberflix for a while

Just might take some time for it to scrape dem links lol
U tellin me the shit works for u but not for me?

:smh:

This sum bullshit. I actually had to RENT Star Wars for the kid last night

Back