Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Stand Up Comedy Thread

Can’t have this thread without my guy Patrice O’Neal RIP

Patrice was such an amazing comic. Dude was effortlessly funny. Just basic conversation with him was hilarious. He has tons of radio interviews and I believe was part of a radio show for awhile and he would crack me up the whole time. That elephant in the room special was classic for sure.

John mulaney has a new special on netflix. Pretty decent I like it. Nothing was outrageously funny, bUT it's worth the watch

Joey Diaz - Socially Unacceptable from 2016. Has a new special recorded for Netflix that will be out later this year. Dudes been around for years, but just now kinda getting some shine finally.

Bert Kreischer has a new special out on Netflix today. Its called "Secret Time". Go check it out. If you're not familiar with Bert, here is one of his most recognized bits:

Mitch Hedberg had tha funniest, driest one liners around lmao...R.I.P.

“I like Kit-kat bars...unless I’m with 4 other people...”

“Refried beans are good...makes me wanna try fried beans...Cuz maybe they’re good too and we’re just wasting time...”

“All books are children’s books if tha child can read...”

Last edited:
Mitch Hedberg had tha funniest, driest one liners around lmao...R.I.P.

“I like Kit-kat bars...unless I’m with 4 other people...”

“Refied beans are good...makes me wanna try fried beans...Cuz maybe they’re good too and we’re just wasting time...”

“All books are children’s books if tha child can read...”

Loved mitch hedberg comedy. What's crazy is the 30 min set he did for comedy central that he got kinda famous for was a bomb in person. They had to add a laugh track to it cuz the crowd wasnt very responsive to him. It aired and he got way more popular though. Damn Shame he died.

^saw him on CNN History of Comedy

"I like rice because its great when you are really hungry and want 2000 of something."

AAAABbfzY5aAvralM3jllOF0eEaxFyRE2vQY-ZiXe7tHRC86Ca2q_cE-fBbM6OTw9cOQF6c6AjRhClAyvrHD9Im0c_NGjMa8IGP6PWlC7tKgtpjzccm5veY0THy1LHJo2NqK-jdfiLLM3J8.jpg

Dave Attell and Jeff Ross just released a special together on Netflix yesterday. Shit is fucking hilarious. Its split into 3 episodes, all 30 minutes a piece. They do several shows at The Comedy Cellar in New York and invite friends up on stage. Basically they just both go on stage and kind of roast eachother and the crowd, but also do some stuff thats not so much roasting. Appearances by Bob Saget, Gilbert Gottfried, Amy Schumer, Nikki Glaser, Michael Che, Paul Rudd, and i think a couple of others.

Again, shit was fucking hilarious. Highly recommend peeping it when possible.

Yep half way thru the Joe Rogan Podcast w/ Attell & Ross. Def gonna check the netflix.

Insomniac w/ Dave Attell was classic

Yep half way thru the Joe Rogan Podcast w/ Attell & Ross. Def gonna check the netflix.

Insomniac w/ Dave Attell was classic

Fuck yes it was! He even came up to Anchorage for one of the episodes. Man, Dave used to be pretty well known but it just seems like he disappeared not long after Insomniac was done. I think hes one of those comedians that just likes to do Comedy though. Just does shows and tours and doesnt care much for making a special or show of sorts. He also quit drinking too so he wouldnt be able to do something like Insomniac. Seeing him in the special with Ross he was in classic Attell top form though. Dude was hilarious. They both were, but i think Attell stole the show a number of times.

AAAABbfzY5aAvralM3jllOF0eEaxFyRE2vQY-ZiXe7tHRC86Ca2q_cE-fBbM6OTw9cOQF6c6AjRhClAyvrHD9Im0c_NGjMa8IGP6PWlC7tKgtpjzccm5veY0THy1LHJo2NqK-jdfiLLM3J8.jpg

Dave Attell and Jeff Ross just released a special together on Netflix yesterday. Shit is fucking hilarious. Its split into 3 episodes, all 30 minutes a piece. They do several shows at The Comedy Cellar in New York and invite friends up on stage. Basically they just both go on stage and kind of roast eachother and the crowd, but also do some stuff thats not so much roasting. Appearances by Bob Saget, Gilbert Gottfried, Amy Schumer, Nikki Glaser, Michael Che, Paul Rudd, and i think a couple of others.

Attell was gettin Ross lol..his timing is crazy, but Ross is better at specifically talking shit at/to people

Fuck yes it was! He even came up to Anchorage for one of the episodes. Man, Dave used to be pretty well known but it just seems like he disappeared not long after Insomniac was done. I think hes one of those comedians that just likes to do Comedy though. Just does shows and tours and doesnt care much for making a special or show of sorts. He also quit drinking too so he wouldnt be able to do something like Insomniac. Seeing him in the special with Ross he was in classic Attell top form though. Dude was hilarious. They both were, but i think Attell stole the show a number of times.
On the Rogan pod he talks about living "off the grid" and how he only owns a flip phone.

Joey diaz "the kidnapping special" audio only. Joey is a underrated comedian imo

If yall havent seen it yet, check out "the degenerates" on Netflix. Its 6 comedians that all have a 30 min set. Joey has the second to last episode and he fucking kills it. Definitely the best out of the series. Also sets by big jay Paterson, Brad Johnson, christina p and 2 other chicks I'm not super familiar with. One of them was pretty damn funny tho.

Them Canadian hoes said 30cm is a decent size...

30cm is 12inches. Lyin hoez.

Back