Welcome To aBlackWeb

The shape of the Universe is a pyramid! Do you agree?

Lol... When ya don't have anybody to teach you you gotta go with what you know to feel right... Right? Right.

He's in everything... Why would you think I'd be an exception. Besides he'd have to be part of me to obtain contact... No? I've done that. Once. Recently.

So no matter how ridiculous that question seems to me. Yea He is.

The Bible told us this thousands of years ago.....science is just now catching up. Amen.

The water that surrounds the universe is the sea of glass that separates this world from eternity. Or the 2nd heaven (outer space) from the 3rd heaven (where God is).

When the war in heaven happens the fallen ones will be permanently banned from going between the 2nd and 3rd heavens. And they will be permanently confined to the earth. This all happens on the cloudy day. The cloudy day will include the following:

1. The war in heaven
2. The casting down of Satan and 1/3 of his angels to earth.
3. God coming down on the clouds of heaven to fight the nations that try to attack Israel; which the Bible calls the Battle of Gog and Magog in Ezekiel 38-39.
4. The beginning of the Day of the LORD.
5. Hailstones and coals of fire raining down on planet earth.
6. A great earthquake.
7. Every mountain, wall, hill, island, and valley moved by the presence of God coming on the clouds of heaven.
8. The rapture of the Church.
9. World War 3.
10. The total destruction of the United States of America.

Why would there be a war in heaven though?

I thought Lucifer and all of his angels had already been cast out of heaven.

Wasn't aware that there were still followers of Lucifer in heaven.

Yes. Amen. It’s called The sea of glass by God.

All those shows/movies where you see “glass” breaking and fallen angels coming to earth is in reference to the veil being broken, which is the sea of glass that separates the 3rd heaven from the 2nd heaven.

Amen.

Ohh. Yeaaahh..... Like how a nuclear blast shattered the phantom zone in superman 2 and zod and his crew came to earth to represent.

It's easy to pull all types of shit from the bible and apply it to contemporary issues or events.....

Just because you can mold the scriptures to fit your agenda does not mean that it is prophecy...

Why would there be a war in heaven though?

I thought Lucifer and all of his angels had already been cast out of heaven.

Wasn't aware that there were still followers of Lucifer in heaven.

Satan still has access to heaven. These scriptures confirm it:

19And Micaiah said, “Therefore hear the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing beside him on his right hand and on his left; 20and the LORD said, ‘Who will entice Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?’ And one said one thing, and another said another. 21Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, saying, ‘I will entice him.’ 22And the LORD said to him, ‘By what means?’ And he said, ‘I will go out, and will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ And he said, ‘You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go out and do so.’ 23Now therefore behold, the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; the LORD has declared disaster for you.” 1 Kings 22:19-23

No holy angel is a "lying spirit". The only lying spirits are the fallen angels. And the father of all lies is none other than Satan himself who was the one who is mentioned in the above passage of scripture. Jesus said this about the devil when He wad rebuking the religious leaders of His day:

"For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44

Furthermore the Bible goes on to tell us of an earlier account of a time when the host of heaven came before the throne of God to present themselves. Read this:

"6Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satanb also came among them. 7The LORD said to Satan, “From where have you come?” Satan answered the LORD and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.” 8And the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, who fears God and turns away from evil?” 9Then Satan answered the LORD and said, “Does Job fear God for no reason? 10Have you not put a hedge around him and his house and all that he has, on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. 11But stretch out your hand and touch all that he has, and he will curse you to your face.” 12And the LORD said to Satan, “Behold, all that he has is in your hand. Only against him do not stretch out your hand.” So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD."
Job 1:6-12

and

"1Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them to present himself before the LORD. 2And the LORD said to Satan, “From where have you come?” Satan answered the LORD and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.” 3And the LORDsaid to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, who fears God and turns away from evil? He still holds fast his integrity, although you incited me against him to destroy him without reason.” 4Then Satan answered the LORD and said, “Skin for skin! All that a man has he will give for his life. 5But stretch out your hand and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse you to your face.” 6And the LORDsaid to Satan, “Behold, he is in your hand; only spare his life.”

7So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD and struck Job with loathsome sores from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head." Job 2:1-7

Job was the first book written in the Bible so this account took place hundreds of years before the time of Ahab. Job was thought to be a contemporary of Abraham. So the above account gives us 2 different times in the book of Job where the Bible records Satan being present in the presence of God when all the sons of God (angels) presented themselves before Him. So that means that Satan still has access to accuse people before the throne of God. Here goes more confirmation:

"1Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satana standing at his right hand to accuse him. 2And the LORD said to Satan, “The LORD rebuke you, O Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is not this a brandb plucked from the fire?” Zechariah 3:1-2

The prophet Zechariah receives a vision of Satan being the accuser who accuses people before God. But thanks be to God that He rebukes Satan for as He sees fit because God is Sovereign and overrules all the power of the enemy.

So the war in heaven happens in order to cleanse the heavens and forever bar Satan from coming up to the 3rd heaven to accuse the brethren before the throne of God. That is why when we read Revelation 12 we see that the heavens rejoice when the heavens are cleansed from the presence of the enemy and all his angels once and for all; but the earth moans because when it happens (the casting down of Satan to the earth with no more access to heaven forever) the Tribulation period begins which will last for 7 years.

"7Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 10And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothersbhas been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God. 11And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death. 12Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!”

13And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle so that she might fly from the serpent into the wilderness, to the place where she is to be nourished for a time, and times, and half a time. 15The serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, to sweep her away with a flood. 16But the earth came to the help of the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed the river that the dragon had poured from his mouth. 17Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And he stoodc on the sand of the sea."Revelation 12:7-17

The fall of Satan has to be differentiated from the casting out of Satan from access to heaven. The fall of Satan happened when he first sinned long ago before Adam and Eve sinned in the Garden. The fall of Satan is recorded in Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28. When Satan sinned in his heart God removed him from his position in heaven as the covering cherub of the throne. He fell from heaven like lightning when the thought of rebellion (being like the Most High) entered into his heart.

But God allowed this great drama to unfold that we are now a part of and hence has allowed Satan to still come into His presence in order to have the drama unfold. But when the Great War in heaven happens, when Michael the Archangel stands up to fight Satan, the rebel angels will all be defeated and cast out of heaven forever! No longer will they be able to go "to and fro" but they will be restricted to the earth and thus begins the terrible reign of the 4th beast kingdom, which the world knows as the NWO.

This day is almost here. When it happens not only will the earth shake but the heavens will shake on the day of the Great War in heaven. For as it is in heaven so it is on earth. The casting out of Satan will be subsequent with the cloudy day on earth. When the Church is raptured to the Fathers house in the clouds of heaven, Satan is kicked out of heaven! His position is replaced by the body of Christ. That is why when you read Revelation 12 he wants to devour the man child that is born (the Church/body of Christ) but he can't because the man child is caught up (raptured) to the throne of God! The devil can't get to the church anymore because the church will be in heaven, therefore Satan turns his attention to the woman who gave birth to the man child and makes war with her as well as those who love Jesus and keep his commandments.

The woman who gave birth to the man child is Israel.
Israel gave birth to the Church.
Israel is left behind on the earth because Israel as a whole rejected Yeshua. That is why the tribulation period is called the "time of Jacob's trouble". This is when God will turn His attention back to Israel in order to save a remnant. Zechariah says the remnant will only consist of 1/3 of Israel, while the 2/3 will die during the 7 year tribulation. Hence why the dragon goes on a war path to destroy Israel through the Antichrist and False prophet.

Those who love Jesus and keep His commandments are tribulation saints that come to faith during the tribulation. Many will be "back slidden" christians who were left behind and didn't get raptured because they were never truly born again believers, while many others will be people who turn to Jesus during the tribulation period and refuse the mark of the beast. Those who overcome the Satan, the antichrist and the False prophet overcome them by the blood of the lamb (faith in what Jesus did by dying on the cross) and the word of their testimony (they confessed Jesus as LORD). see Revelation 12:12

There's so much too this but I'll just stop there. If you want to discuss further please reach out. The time is short my friend. VERY SHORT!
Amen.

Ohh. Yeaaahh..... Like how a nuclear blast shattered the phantom zone in superman 2 and zod and his crew came to earth to represent.

The movies/shows always portray the "cracking of the veil" which separates the 3rd heaven from the 2nd heaven.

Breaking glass
Worm holes
Black holes
Portals

It's all symbolized in various forms. But nothing good ever happens when it is breached because the folks who are inspiring people to portray this reality aren't the holy angels.

God says what's going to happen when the breaking of the veil occurs and He declares that when it happens people will seek death and will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them.

See Revelation 9

Amen.

It's easy to pull all types of shit from the bible and apply it to contemporary issues or events.....

Just because you can mold the scriptures to fit your agenda does not mean that it is prophecy...

The only agenda I have is preaching repent and believe the gospel for the days are at hand and the effect of every vision my friend. Every other agenda is no agenda to me.

Basics my friend. Repent, Repent, Repent. For without holiness no one shall see the LORD, Amen.

I have something to be thought about.

Ok... So God made Adam and Lilith...

Then she gets mad and leaves....

Instead of going after her, Adam immediately requests a replacement....

This in and of it's self.... Wrong?

Not only did he not be the "man" and go after her... But he went and asked God to change his entire plan... That's why Eve cost Adam a rib... Everybody wants to joke about how Eve was framed....

Eve shouldn't have even existed.

Last edited:
Back