Welcome To aBlackWeb

The shape of the Universe is a pyramid! Do you agree?

RaptureSoonUgoing?

The Cloudy Day is Near!
How do you feel about the shape of the universe being a pyramid? The ancients built pyramids around the world. Even though mankind was Separated by land, rivers, continents, and oceans pyramids are still found in every corner of the globe. Why?

Who built the pyramids of Giza? What was the reason for such astronomical precision? Could it be that the fallen ones gave knowledge to the ancients in order for them to build them as shrines of worship and sacrifice?

Why is the pyramid still today one of the most Occult symbols of all those who practice witchcraft and are in "secret" societies?

Why is the pyramid on the dollar bill?

Is there more to the pyramid than meets the eye?

Take a look at these vids if you have time. Amen.

If that video is too long for you, go to the 50 minute mark and he speaks about the same thing:

Last edited:
The universe is held together by gravitational force. Thus having a circular-ish shape... And the pyramids are non Natural landmarks... Then there's this from the Bible..... You do the math... Because I'm pretty sure biblical people weren't talking about foreigners.
(This is how it is in my Bible...)

http://www.bradwarthen.com/2017/11/you-shall-not-molest-or-oppress-an-alien/

1. Gravitational force doesn't hold the universe together. Have you read up on string theory?

Water is in everything so and the universe is surrounded by ice so yeah

Yes. Amen. It’s called The sea of glass by God.

All those shows/movies where you see “glass” breaking and fallen angels coming to earth is in reference to the veil being broken, which is the sea of glass that separates the 3rd heaven from the 2nd heaven.

Amen.

What does it matter?

It doesn’t matter...just thought I would contribute to this community with a topic.

But the sea of glass is real and that matters. It’s about to be ripped open when the war in heaven happens.

Man on earth is doing his part to prepare for their arrival with things like CERN, project blue beam, etc.....

Amen.

It doesn’t matter...just thought I would contribute to this community with a topic.

But the sea of glass is real and that matters. It’s about to be ripped open when the war in heaven happens.

Man on earth is doing his part to prepare for their arrival with things like CERN, project blue beam, etc.....

Amen.
Heaven doesn’t exist fam

Heaven doesn’t exist fam

It’s more real than these words on the screen my brother.

Just because you don’t believe it’s real, doesn’t make the reality of it false.

People believe the earth is flat....does that make them right?

Of course not. You are entitled to your opinion but deep down in your soul you know that Jesus lives and He loves you.

You can front all you want before man....but your soul still knows the truth. Sad that you allow your flesh to reject it. Amen.

Back