Welcome To aBlackWeb

The School Life Thread

I started kindergarten in 1978. Rappers Delight came out the following year. I knew all of the words and I would recite it from memory. There was a 6 minute version and a 15 minute version on the 12". I knew the 15 minute version by heart. All the kids thought those were my rhymes. I tried to tell them that I didn't make it up and it was The Sugarhill Gang but I don't think they understood what that meant. As far as they could tell I was a rapper.

So I got into Hip Hop at an early age. I knew several rap songs by memory before Rap got really big around 83/84 when they started making movies and music videos for Rap songs, and playing Rap on the radio.

This muthafucka is a baby. I got nut hairs older than you. Sheesh......I thought I was washed but I'm washed washed

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
Get used to it bro, grow up to find out some of(a lot of) tardos keep up the high-school games and its like what in the fuck

I had a teacher hit me once in 2nd grade.

Try that shit now.....you'll be in PRISON before the week is out. Not even the union can cover you, and the UFT is the strongest teacher union in America.

Shit, I can't even make 'em write "I will behave in class" 100 times anymore. Shit is AMAZING the things they consider to be "cruel and unusual punishment."

I had a teacher hit me once in 2nd grade.

Try that shit now.....you'll be in PRISON before the week is out. Not even the union can cover you, and the UFT is the strongest teacher union in America.

Shit, I can't even make 'em write "I will behave in class" 100 times anymore. Shit is AMAZING the things they consider to be "cruel and unusual punishment."

My English teacher in the 5th and 6th grade had us writing fuckin looooooong ass sentences with big ass words 100 times. Hand just in pure pain when I got done.

Yeah i was in elementary school right at the end of the era when they would hit kids in school. At that point, the school needed parental permission at the beginning of the school year from your parents in order to be able to physically discipline you.

My mom was like ‘Fuck outta here.’

in grade school i was a lil trouble maker. me and my friend put dogshit on a stick and chased a girl around with it. kicked a chick in her puss in grade 3.

Last edited:
I remember in middle school......I was always talking shit to these guys from west Philly.

Then one day they jumped me.

I told the homies.

End of the week we dusted all then niggas.

I ended up getting jumped again for clowning them about the loss.

Smdh

Back