Welcome To aBlackWeb

The School Life Thread

NorthfolkBros

The King of Page 1
Reminise about ya old school life, moments that happened, friends you made, bitches ya met, fights, crusty ass teachers, etc.

Kindergarten ('05) was dope as hell to me. I met a lotta cool ass kids then. I was friends wit em all the way till middle school. Recess was fun as shit and all the dumb fads like silly bands and shit were hot lol! I had a girl in my class say "My parents told me not to talk to Black People." I didn't know what racism was back then but she really said that!! I told on her ass so quick ? She became my good friend after that.

First grade ('06) was cool. I had a older black lady teaching me that did tuff love and shit. I thought she was mean as fuck but she was really cool in hindsight.. I remember my desk was dirty as fuck so she took my desk and threw it on the gd floor. Bro when I tell you, I thought I was about to get murdered!! ???

Second grade ('08) was ass because I got burnt out from school. I had so much extra work I had to do, was sum bs man.. I don't remember shit from that year...

Rest of Elementary came and went, was more or less the same bullshit... will add more later

Any of y’all have those teachers that used to hit the kids?

My mom was a math teacher so I was UNfortunate enough to get those ass whoopins at home...rulers, yard sticks, staplers, protractors, whatever... any and everything was deemed acceptable for ass whoopins lol

I remember I broke her yard stick thinking it’d help and she used them shit like some double sais ala that Mortal Kombat bitch Lmaooooo

Wait a min...kindergartener in 2005? ☝?+??+✌?+??...how old is this lil guy??

Back