Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

I don’t believe this at all.

4 teams in 3 years got tired of him.

But that's the thing...4 teams picked him up. Despite knowing his issues...they STILL brought him in.

And if Josina is reporting this...more than likely...she's not lying. She definitely has inside access. So I'm sure she's spoken to the GM's and owners.

Like said b4...them owners care more about winning. Damn an issue. If he can come in and help their team win...oh they'll bring him in. And him winning a SB only solidifies that.

So I wouldnt be surprised if gets on a team.

But that's the thing...4 teams picked him up. Despite knowing his issues...they STILL brought him in.

And if Josina is reporting this...more than likely...she's not lying. She definitely has inside access. So I'm sure she's spoken to the GM's and owners.

Like said b4...them owners care more about winning. Damn an issue. If he can come in and help their team win...oh they'll bring him in. And him winning a SB only solidifies that.

So I wouldnt be surprised if gets on a team.

4 teams didn’t pick him up.

he was drafted by Pitt and when he went the raiders, Pittsburg kept everything secret but it eventually got out

And Brady picked him twice. So it’s different

It doesn’t matter. The fact of the matter is if these dudes were scrubs we would never hear from them again beyond their first fuck ups.

It matters bro. When teams start to think that a player's bullshit is so extreme that they won't be able to get decent performance out of that player, they will pass.

4 teams didn’t pick him up.

he was drafted by Pitt and when he went the raiders, Pittsburg kept everything secret but it eventually got out

And Brady picked him twice. So it’s different
Not what I said. But it’s still two different situations.

Bruh you tryin to be technical but...BOTH fucc'd up multiple times, and BOTH were given opportunities to play wit other organizations. Plain & simple

It matters bro. When teams start to think that a player's bullshit is so extreme that they won't be able to get decent performance out of that player, they will pass.

It matters when it’s involving something deeper that ruins the NFLs image (racism, sexual assault, etc). Whatever flavor of the mouth they run with to look good. But shit that effects players personally like drug/alcohol abuse and mental issues… they let em get on rosters as long as they still produce and it seems like they forget all about their issues, & act so surprised when things go sour. They don’t give a shit about their issues when they benefit the team on the field.

It matters when it’s involving something deeper that ruins the NFLs image (racism, sexual assault, etc). Whatever flavor of the mouth they run with to look good. But shit that effects players personally like drug/alcohol abuse and mental issues… they let em get on rosters as long as they still produce and it seems like they forget all about their issues, & act so surprised when things go sour. They don’t give a shit about their issues when they benefit the team on the field.

Big facts.

When it comes to these owners...winning>>>>>>anything.

Agreed, but that's my point. If dude is doing things that take him off the field, teams are not going to put a money or time investment into him. You're right, these teams don't give a fuck about problems that hurt the player, but there's no way teams hear stories about a player allegedly pretending to be injured so he didn't have to play and decide to give that player a shot.

Agreed, but that's my point. If dude is doing things that take him off the field, teams are not going to put a money or time investment into him. You're right, these teams don't give a fuck about problems that hurt the player, but there's no way teams hear stories about a player allegedly pretending to be injured so he didn't have to play and decide to give that player a shot.

One would think they wouldn’t… but it wouldn’t shock me if someone picks him up on wavers. Not one bit.

Back