Welcome To aBlackWeb

The revolution will be televised

I made a thread where we can bounce ideas of each other to help out our folks and it ain’t going to well.

A king Von thread would kill though
It's better to do those things behind the scenes. People don't like to be called out and want others to stay humble ad not speak on shit.

Only certain people can make those threads and get people commenting.

Can't hate on it even if its counter productive.

Some have a hammer to build
Some have a hammer to destroy
Some like saying they have a hammer for attention.

Just gotta sort thru it all.

I’m going to seek out and start supporting some PAC’s that represent us. Money is the blood of politics so that’s one of the best and quickest ways to change things. We have the most spending power of any group, why not pool that money to support candidates we want in office?

I see The Collective PAC and Black PAC. Both seem to be ok.

Almost got fooled by the Black America’s PAC. They’re a conservative black PAC. I don’t agree with their stances, but I see their message echoed a lot in these threads. Just go see for yourself, I won’t post it here.

Don't know what your intentions for the thread were, but........if they were what I assumed............I would've just come out and said it.

Basically, I thought you were calling out fake quote/unquote......."woke".............HOTEP type people who talk a good game, but know they're not gonna do anything substantial because they're not really built for it.

However, if that wasn't your intent, it's understandable why you wouldn't want to take the thread in that direction.

Don't know what your intentions for the thread were, but........if they were what I assumed............I would've just come out and said it.

Basically, I thought you were calling out fake quote/unquote......."woke".............HOTEP type people who talk a good game, but know they're not gonna do anything substantial because they're not really built for it.

However, if that wasn't your intent, it's understandable why you wouldn't want to take the thread in that direction.

That’s was his intent but he wanna be a light skin nigga and try and gaslight everybody but the nigga is not smart and notice he contributed nothing to this thread but riding Dos Patos dick like he Birdman . These niggas weird and slow

Last edited:
I hate when autocorrect messes up my rant.

I thought it was only my phone.
But I see it is all people. Kinda got me side eyeing shit.

I never had nigga fixed before like 9 months ago I think.

Back