The revolution will be televised

At this moment nothing but I have done other things this year. Mostly with housing black families in better school districts. I stopped collecting rent from my black tenants before the CARES act. And I don't press them for it now.

Hired a few people.

Of course helping people with business related things. Sharing my network.a d supporting in other ways.

Got involved with some community support groups. Couldn't do touch much because of distance ...Mostly zoom meetings and financial help to the charities.

Then I come here to fuck with y'all to get away from the seriousness of real life.

What?

You dumb as fuck. Go sit the fuck down weirdo

Chill out mellow yellow. You do know what a revolution is correct? If your just talking about people who don’t like the current system and want it tweaked. Is not the same as toppling a whole political system for a new one. Revolutionaries get locked up and go to jail and die.

I don’t think the people you’re thinking about are on abw so idk how you want this thread to go

Reactions: deadeye
I think he means what are you doing for our community to help us move forward.

ppl who ask these questions arent doing much of anything. engage with your local organizers and join some organizations. community work of any kind is revolutionary. reading, studying and unlearning hegemony is revolutionary.
donating to bail funds, making sure folks in your hood have food and ppe is revolutionary.

begins with you. theres no one surefire way to push our ppl forward, especially since yall still voting, bemoaning about how “defund the police” is too radical and cool with crumbs from these raggedy politicans but i wont get into all that.

radicals have been talking about building for ages and yall either coopt the language for corny social media points and infographics or tell us to shut up and get in line like everybody else sooooo

ppl who ask these questions arent doing much of anything. engage with your local organizers and join some organizations. community work of any kind is revolutionary. reading, studying and unlearning hegemony is revolutionary.
donating to bail funds, making sure folks in your hood have food and ppe is revolutionary.

begins with you. theres no one surefire way to push our ppl forward, especially since yall still voting, bemoaning about how “defund the police” is too radical and cool with crumbs from these raggedy politicans but i wont get into all that.

radicals have been talking about building for ages and yall either coopt the language for corny social media points and infographics or tell us to shut up and get in line like everybody else sooooo

I already said I haven’t been doing what I used to do was mentoring young kids this year.

So you kicking a false narrative around and that ain’t cool

Instead of attacking each other you should be talking bout what we doing

Can’t even share positive information without it turning into something it’s not

• Goat
Reactions: DOS_patos and keemz
Fuming?

I see you rather not talk about positive black things we doing.

No wonder y’all don’t get pussy and live in MEGA threads lol
You fuming, just own it. You made this same passive aggressive post in the Joe Biden leak thread but everybody ignored it, so you made a thread to keep swinging at the air. You assuming that I was talking about the mega section as an insult furthers my point of you being salty.

You fuming, just own it. You made this same passive aggressive post in the Joe Biden leak thread but everybody ignored it, so you made a thread to keep swinging at the air. You assuming that I was talking about the mega section as an insult furthers my point of you being salty.

How I’m fuming?

Explain in full detail or post something you’re doing for us

How I’m fuming?

Explain in full detail or post something you’re doing for us
I explained that if you bothered to read

As far as praxis goes, I work for the biggest outpatient healthcare provider in my city, we did a turkey drive for Thanksgiving recently and plan to give away donated gifts and food through our WIC department next week. As @Race Jones said something as simple as donating to bail bonds counts as doing "something" you don't have to be leading marching for your praxis to count.

• Ether
Reactions: Race Jones