Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Real V.I.P. Experience

VIP is cool when its called for and other times it can be a waste of money.

Niggas train of thought is fucked up to automatically think VIP is always folks trying show off and stunt on people.
Cosign.

Will never be forced into getting a table just to get in a spot tho but if me and the homies wanna hit a special event with performers etc, we'll go in on a table. Its not even about stunting. It's the convenience of not waiting on a long ass line, lounge seating, liquor close by and just overall comfort.

certain places it feels good and it makes a difference

other places its dumb and dont really matter

VIP at the house of blues for the Krit concert was dope af....perfect view of the stage, drink/food service, restroom steps away, $150 well spent....you actually did feel more comfortable and catered to...especially when you started seeing people get kicked off the ramps and trying to push thru the crowd to get drinks

VIP in the strip club was isolated and boring and they just want you spending continuously.....it was more fun moving around, walking back and forth to the bar, waiting to catch the one you want for a dance, etc

My initial thoughts were more so on the VIP club experience. But if you at a concert, sporting event, etc., VIP is well worth it.

At that point you're enhancing your experience.

I was at a party and was one of 4 people invited to go into this room to do recreational drugs. Shit was top notch!

899.gif

certain places it feels good and it makes a difference

other places its dumb and dont really matter

VIP at the house of blues for the Krit concert was dope af....perfect view of the stage, drink/food service, restroom steps away, $150 well spent....you actually did feel more comfortable and catered to...especially when you started seeing people get kicked off the ramps and trying to push thru the crowd to get drinks

VIP in the strip club was isolated and boring and they just want you spending continuously.....it was more fun moving around, walking back and forth to the bar, waiting to catch the one you want for a dance, etc

Niggas got 1 bottle for a whole concert. Booth girl must have wanted to knock yall out. How much you guys tip her?

Will never be forced into getting a table just to get in a spot tho but if me and the homies wanna hit a special event with performers etc, we'll go in on a table. Its not even about stunting. It's the convenience of not waiting on a long ass line, lounge seating, liquor close by and just overall comfort.
Lol we got a homie we had to stop kicking it w cuz every time we went out fam HAD to get them gonna stalk to split the money evenly....one time we hit up this club I knew they were on some racist shit shit when they said it’s a 2K minimum before I can tell homie to eat a dick my mans gives him his credit card.... we get in there ain’t no hoes in there ppl wearing shorts and shit I’m like WTF!!! I had to literally wake some girls up out they sleep and make them come to the club and kick it.... then homie gonna sweat up bout splitting the tab lol that was the last straw

i used to go VIP just to get in quicker and get the bottle. the pros is that you don't have to wait in line at the bar. The con is that the women are not in VIP lol. You go in there to get a peice of mind, but you gotta go of VIP to get on something. Then don't bring a chick back to VIP.. she'll drink all yo shit
:think3:

Everytime I go to a game it's always in a suite... fuck all that sitting with commoners. Everything tastes better when it's free

i used to go VIP just to get in quicker and get the bottle. the pros is that you don't have to wait in line at the bar. The con is that the women are not in VIP lol. You go in there to get a peice of mind, but you gotta go of VIP to get on something. Then don't bring a chick back to VIP.. she'll drink all yo shit
:think3:
This one time I was in VIP (didn't pay personally) and these girls came up to our booth trying to drink. I told our little waitress to water down the shit out of their drinks. Like 7/8's juice and 1/8 liquor.

Hate when chicks try to get over on niggas for drinks. And niggas trying to stunt steady bringing chicks to the VIP then don't even get as much as a phone number, smh.

The companies I work with pay for it. Do a lot of work for Ben E Keith and anheuser busch. Yea I ain't paying for shit
That’s usually the move lol season tix is as far as I go but I know a cat who owns a box at the UC so for the important shit playoffs and etc.... he usually charges a couple of hundred bucks for the VIP box access with all the trimmings

This one time I was in VIP (didn't pay personally) and these girls came up to our booth trying to drink. I told our little waitress to water down the shit out of their drinks. Like 7/8's juice and 1/8 liquor.

Hate when chicks try to get over on niggas for drinks. And niggas trying to stunt steady bringing chicks to the VIP then don't even get as much as a phone number, smh.

See this is why if I were to hit up a club and planned on doing VIP...I'd rather it be wit my s/o and our friends. At least I'm guaranteed pussy after we leave.

See this is why if I were to hit up a club and planned on doing VIP...I'd rather it be wit my s/o and our friends. At least I'm guaranteed pussy after we leave.
But you have guaranteed pussy regardless so what are you sayin?

Back