Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Real V.I.P. Experience

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
giphy.gif

All this talk about ABW VIP access got me thinkin about this question...

How many of us has actually experienced VIP access in real life?

and​

Is it really what's its cracked up to be?

Whether it was at a club...social gathering...professional event...what was your VIP experience like?

Share your stories.

I don't got too much experience on the customer side. Learned that was a waste of time years ago.

Most of you niggas can't afford to ball. I always crack up when I see 10 niggas spend 1-2 g's on some bottles and the nigga in the next booth come fuck that up and order 12 gold bottles. Yall thought you were killing it 10 minutes ago huh?

I don't got too much experience on the customer side. Learned that was a waste of time years ago.

Most of you niggas can't afford to ball. I always crack up when I see 10 niggas spend 1-2 g's on some bottles and the nigga in the next booth come fuck that up and order 12 gold bottles. Yall thought you were killing it 10 minutes ago huh?

Lmao

“Marcus Miles just bought out the entire bar!”

18B13278-F324-4DFA-8C4F-63FCACE72CB7.gif

I was in one once

Felt just like what paperboy was saying how people just looking at you like a zoo animal.

I was a sound engineer at a major club in my area. That gained me a lot of connects at other spots to always get tables and bottles and shit for free. I cant imagine paying top dollar for what was always an okay time. And since i knew the business behind it, it made me look at people who did pay for it crazy.

I've been in VIP before, but I didn't pay, lol. I think it's stupid to pay 10x the price of bottles and entry just to hang out in a location that's been arbitrarily named VIP. That space is the same as any other space in the club but it has couches. If I want to sit on a couch I'll hit a lounge or hookah bar.

The value our people place on certain things never cease to amaze me.

Outside of club VIP shit, ive had the best rooms in expensive hotels multiple times. And suites in vegas. 9/10 i wasnt paying for shit, but that shit is worth it.

A fire hotel suite is 1000000x better than any table at any club

AliveBlindChuckwalla-small.gif

Perfect passage to express my feelings on this from my Daily Stoic book today.

View attachment 122555

#TheGospelTruth

Now I can see that regarding to club. But about VIP access to a sports event? Or some sorta business conference?

For example...few years ago my ex & I got to watch a Hawks game in the skybox. One of their clients at that time invited the folks in her department, so of course we went.

It was cool. Nothing extraordinary. I mean a LIL part of me felt like I was ballin. Lol! Other than that, it was something to scratch off the list

Last edited:
Got a couple homies that are in the league...so I been in that environment

Also had a homie that was a promoter in SD...got access to a lot VIP areas that way too

Its overrated...only good thing is you dont have to struggle to find a place to sit down lol

That reminds me i was in the box for an nfl game. Again, cool experience cause its unlimited food and drink but if given the choice, put me up high behind the field goal post or even better, on my couch

VIP is cool when its called for and other times it can be a waste of money.

Niggas train of thought is fucked up to automatically think VIP is always folks trying show off and stunt on people.

Now sporting events I can understand a little more because at least you're getting entertained and eating and drinking good. That's really paying for the experience as opposed to trying to stunt. Everybody not constantly staring at you in the sky box.

#TheGospelTruth

Now I can see that regarding to club. But about VIP access to a sports event? Or some sorta business conference?

For example...few years ago my ex & I got to watch a Hawks game in the skybox. One of their clients at that time invited the folks in her department, so of course we went.

It was cool. Nothing extraordinary. I mean a LIL part of me felt like I was ballin. Lol! Other than that, it was something to scratch off the list

Yea one time my friend got me into a corporate suite at the AAC (Mavs game) and all the food and drinks were complimentary, shit was incredible.

Back