Kinda dragged through the middle but finished strong af.

Interested to see what happens next season if there is one.

I'm pretty sure that el coco nigga dead af (unless holly wasn't just bugging and there really is a scar) but now that Ralph knows that type of shit is real I can't see him going back to regular police work. He's gonna want to go after more demons. And he'll need holly to do it.

Reactions: Maywood
Y’all did watch the mid-credits scene, right?

I only found out about it because they mentioned it on this podcast I listen to.

I saw the scratch on her arm at the end.. but if dude dead does that shit even matter?

I saw the scratch on her arm at the end.. but if dude dead does that shit even matter?
He might still be able to control people. Maybe he put that shit on the main cop’s neck or Claude’s neck and will force him to come free him from the rubble.

He might still be able to control people. Maybe he put that shit on the main cop’s neck or Claude’s neck and will force him to come free him from the rubble.

his whole face/head got smashed in wit a rock!

:niggaa:

lol I wasn't sure if he was still around cuz shorty was hallucinating tho

his whole face/head got smashed in wit a rock!

:niggaa:

lol I wasn't sure if he was still around cuz shorty was hallucinating tho
Maybe his vital organs aren’t in the head. Maybe his brain is in the stomach area and heart in his shoulder blade, lol. Cop did mention that he wasn’t sure where his heart is if he had one.

Other theories suggesting Holly ran into another one of those things and she’s that other thing now. Maybe from her boyfriend. She said “who’s that” when the cop mentioned Terry in the cave. Their whole mission was based on Terry’s case so how did she not remember him in that moment? And Cuco asked if she had ever met another like him, almost like he already knew the answer.

Maybe his vital organs aren’t in the head. Maybe his brain is in the stomach area and heart in his shoulder blade, lol. Cop did mention that he wasn’t sure where his heart is if he had one.

Other theories suggesting Holly ran into another one of those things and she’s that other thing now. Maybe from her boyfriend. She said “who’s that” when the cop mentioned Terry in the cave. Their whole mission was based on Terry’s case so how did she not remember him in that moment? And Cuco asked if she had ever met another like him, almost like he already knew the answer.

I thought she said "who is that" in the cave but I second guessed myself!

I also didn't know about the end credit scene. That would be crazy if Cuco is still alive and will control Holly

Yeah I booked that. How she ain't know who terry was?

Season 2 about to be a fucking doozy.

Yeah I booked that. How she ain't know who terry was?

Season 2 about to be a fucking doozy.