Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 3rd ep blew the hinges off trying to figure this shit out in any type of normal sense so bare with me nigga

Terry is some kind of snake reptilian monster.

1.the boy who got killed had 3 marks in his back

2.he must have some type of aging disorder so he feeds on people explains the finger prints ages

3.The daughter saw him coming back together or some shit in various stages she said he was way different looking and stronger

4.thats probably why they couldn't figure out that substance in the barn it was like his shed or some shit

5.maybe it's as simple as Terry didn't do it and this monster goes around framing people for child murders so he can freely eat kids

Okay I been watching this since the first night,but kinda been watching the other eps at my leisure

Reminds me of the Denzel movie Fallen in a way and It's like True Detective: Sci Fi Edition

I also get a Fargo feel with the lead cop,Ralph and his wife

Cyntha sexy as fuck.

It would seem that the entity does 2 things.it scratches a person and takes them over and at some point copies them then kills their whole family after the person has been accused of a child murder.

Idk anything about the book and I got no theory on it.

It's not an easy show to figure out because of how it plays with time.

So I would think that Jason Bateman's family is in danger since the other ppl accused families had deaths soon after?

The daughter is already seeing the Outsider and talking to it.

LOL the strip club dude is trippin.He been sus.

I was wondering if the hoodie dude who was sleep possibly scratched his wife later on?

IDK but she is fucked.

I wonder if this thing killed the cop's kid?I forgot how he died if they said it.

Maybe Ralph should drop the investigation,but that wouldn't be good TV so let's get this train wreck poppin.

So I guess that wherever the person who is framed is buried is also where their copies shed their form or something?

I don't trust the white guy who's trying to get at Holly.I wonder if dude smashed?probably not.

Damn.He on the Asian lady too or is he?

I wonder if that was a dream of his son or has he been cursed?

El Coco is like Candyman

Last edited:
Something ain't right, tho we have established he brings down a demonic grief for both immediate families,

Terry fam is kind of holding on strong compared to the other victims nobody drinking bleach or trying it get killed

Something ain't right, tho we have established he brings down a demonic grief for both immediate families,

Terry fam is kind of holding on strong compared to the other victims nobody drinking bleach or trying it get killed
Maybe it's because Terry got killed,or maybe they're gonna start dying too.

All the other ppl who's fam was effected were still alive I think.IDK if the lady crashed her car before or after dude offed himself.

The demon doesn't necessarily go after the families of the person he copies. He goes after the families of the person he chooses to victimize, using their collective grief as a conduit. He didn't go after Terry's fam because he never actually killed Terry. That white boy did.

The demon doesn't necessarily go after the families of the person he copies. He goes after the families of the person he chooses to victimize, using their collective grief as a conduit. He didn't go after Terry's fam because he never actually killed Terry. That white boy did.

But El Coco did go after the families of the Latino lady and Heath and they were also infected like Terry.

For all the families they tracked so far both sides had other fatalities after the initial tragedy the maintlands have not and so far are the only family to have reccourent contact with the beast in it's basic form I guess.

Also does he have a limit of he feeds of grief why didn't he kill that black girl that saw him

I'm just pointing out some inconsistency in the pattern we are being led too

"The demon doesn't NECESSARILY..."

English is a tricky language I see. But imma let y'all cook.

For all the families they tracked so far both sides had other fatalities after the initial tragedy the maintlands have not and so far are the only family to have reccourent contact with the beast in it's basic form I guess.

Also does he have a limit of he feeds of grief why didn't he kill that black girl that saw him

I'm just pointing out some inconsistency in the pattern we are being led too

It's seems like it wanted ppl to see him as Terry doing things.

It gave the camera/cops the finger in one of the videos

Just like it didn't kill the kid who he stole the van from.

IDK if there's really a rhyme or reason it goes after ppl,but seems like Ralph is the end game.

The cop w/ the black hair we rarely see,the white guy hollering at Holly,the kid who stole the car,,and the mechanic who the black guy held at gunpoint,before he was shot are all sus to me rt now.

Besides episode 7 I've enjoyed the season as a whole. The camera work is amazing and Ben is definitely carrying the show. Cosign this feeling like Fallen except El Cuco seems to have a kind of Jeepers Creepers cycle

Got damn that kid was dumb. Went with a stranger like it was nothing. He was entirely too old for that shit.

Back