Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABC The Oscars 2024

What's people's predictions?

I have never watched the Oscars but @Infamous114 has got me into it this year. The academy owes him some money
I was thinking of watching this year too

I think Emma stone wins best actress for poor things , Barbie won’t win any awards outside of costume design and production design, The creator actually wins for best sound, RDJ wins best supporting, Anatomy of a fall wins best original screenplay

I also have an inkling that killers of the flower moon steals best pictures from oppy and cillian Murphy wins best actor

I was thinking of watching this year too

I think Emma stone wins best actress for past lives, Barbie won’t win any awards outside of costume design and production design, The creator actually wins for best sound, RDJ wins best supporting, Anatomy of a fall wins best original screenplay

I also have an inkling that killers of the flower moon steals best pictures from oppy and cillian Murphy wins best actor
Emma Stone was in Poor Things

The contested nominations are Best Animated Film between ATSV and The Boy and the Heron & Best Actress between Lily Gladstone and Emma Stone

Sandra hüller (the goat) should win but I won't be mad if Emma stone wins she was incredible in poor things

cillian Murphy should be getting his acceptance speech ready

I agree Barbie isn't winning anything

Last edited:
Back