Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABC The Oscars 2023

You act like movie awards and music awards never do that. And what the fuck is the message of an mcu movie? Bruh you just be saying shit

Who said anything about a message?

All I was saying is the Dr. Strange movie was more popular.

The only thing that Everything movie has going for it is critical acclaim and a 60yr old Asian actress making history.

You're the one in here just saying shit.

Co-Signing this bullshit movie, yet not realizing that the same people propping it up are the same Academy members who robbed Angela Bassett of an Oscar.

Pick a side bruh.

Can't serve 2 masters.

The only thing that Everything movie has going for it is critical acclaim and a 60yr old Asian actress making history.

Co-Signing this bullshit movie, yet not realizing that the same people propping it up are the same Academy members who robbed Angela Bassett of an Oscar.

Pick a side bruh.

Can't serve 2 masters.
More popular does not = more quality.

Everything, Everywhere all at once was a better quality movie with better quality acting. Doctor Strange did numbers like most MCU movies because it's a superhero movie/established IP. This is what Tarantino and Scorsesee was talking about

Pick a side bruh.

Can't serve 2 masters.

What side what are you talking about? Oscars are about critical acclaim though? I mean it’s literally been plenty movies that aren’t super popular that get best movie because of art. Literally happens often lol and how would Dr Strange help Angela? Wasn’t Angela nominated for best supporting actress? Not like she lost to Adam Sandler

gonna have to finish everything everywhere all at once this weekend. i made it 20 minutes before turning it off the last time. i wanted to return to it but never did

Back