Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OOP Thread

Chicity

BABY MAMA STILL MY BIGGEST OPP
Site Administrator
No, not Other Peoples Property or Other Peoples Pu$$Y. We talking Order of Protection

In this thread I'm a keep up with who has an order against whom so when they break that order or if the person who filed the order starts messing with they accuser we can hold them accountable for getting textually slapped up

Last edited:
OOP has been lifted

Thank you

Last edited:
OOP has been lifted

Thank you

Last edited:
@VaginaMonologue OOP against @MANHOLE. I'm not sure how this one started or why it's going on. Sexual harassment seems to be at the heart of it tho. The order has been brought up before the courts and it has been granted

Czar refrain from @ing or quoting the victim with any sexually charged or implicit posts.

Freeman don't @, quote, or antagonize your aggressor

Thank you

Thats some ol bullshit them lil fuckity fucks started with me saying lil slick shit and i respond back now they uncomfortable. Bitch ass Canadian ass shit.

Thats some ol bullshit them lil fuckity fucks started with me saying lil slick shit and i respond back now they uncomfortable. Bitch ass Canadian ass shit.
As you didn't @ him or quote him the above post stands as fair and legal

Would you like an OOP against him?

You're making em for people or these are OOPs that were submitted?
They wefe informally submitted which is why I thought a place for them was needed.

Here we have a clear paper trail of who feels bullied and as mods we can do our jobs and keep the bullying to a minimum

I don’t think they should count unless submitted tho.
Hmmm

I think an informal submission should count in most of these cases. For example, Chitown made it quite clear you were bullying him and we as mods did nothing about it

I don't wait until you cause him bodily harm or worse before we act. I think prudence is the word of the day

Last edited:
@Sam Crooke OPP against @Whispering Eye. Sam has accused Whis of being biased and using her mod power against him. Until he brings up a court date we will grant him a OOP

Whis refrain from @ing or quoting the victim unless in direct lines with you mod duties.

Sam don't @, quote, or antagonize your aggressor

Thank you

If I'm out of line i'm out of line... but let the record show I ain't ak for this. You putting a target on me b lol. Let's say I did go to court, I'd lose it cause of the cult following that goes on

I'm a just leave this open for anyone that wants to file a formal complaint

Hopefully the days of 'and yall did nothing' is over with.

Members and mods alike can get slapped with an OOP

If I'm out of line i'm out of line... but let the record show I ain't ak for this. You putting a target on me b lol. Let's say I did go to court, I'd lose it cause of the cult following that goes on
No target b

I think with this in place you can show a clear pattern of harassment that should hold up in any ABW court room.

I don't know how much she talked to you anyway tbh but if she does.....BOOM! You got her.

Back