Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Have you ever voted? And when you did, was it primarily for one party? If so, then you lean that way. Not going that way helps the other side.
I voted once locally never nationally tho. I rightfully assumed the outcome in my state. It has not changed in many elections lol

If Trump was to win IL I wouldn't feel responsible bc if I do vote it's 3rd party anyway.

But that's a wasted vote on either extreme side of the spectrum. Bc if u don't take a hard bias you're not voting right or sum like that.

I voted once locally never nationally tho. I rightfully assumed the outcome in my state. It has not changed in many elections lol

If Trump was to win IL I wouldn't feel responsible bc if I do vote it's 3rd party anyway.

But that's a wasted vote on either extreme side of the spectrum. Bc if u don't take a hard bias you're not voting right or sum like that.
It’s just reality at the end of the day. 3rd party will not win in today’s system so it’s symbolic at most.

Like I said before, too many idiots and sheep on each side. Because of that, those that aren’t idiots and sheep are left with what we feel is the lesser of two evils, cause there are levels to this.

Back