Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Got a link?

Sounds like Trump shit without the Trump outrage

Sounds like Trump shit without the Trump outrage

*raises eyebrow*

? ?

I feel the same about this shit the way I feel about Trump shit. They both should be fully investigated... Audit their taxes... follow the muhfuckin money and if they are guilty.. toss they ass the fuck in jail

*raises eyebrow*

? ?

I feel the same about this shit the way I feel about Trump shit. They both should be fully investigated... Audit their taxes... follow the muhfuckin money and if they are guilty.. toss they ass the fuck in jail
100%

Ppl from Obama administration was making their concerns felt to Biden himself at that time. But Biden get on camera n literally says he doesn't know anything about his sons dealings.

Media coverage is minimal and headlines are soft af.

But if u put the Trump name or Kushner where Biden name is at we would be bombarded.

Some ppl might take this post as a defense of trump. I never defended dude. But mfs on here defend the dude who's just like him. Playing dirty politics.

This is my thing tho. If you're adamantly against Russia or China, how TF are u cool with the presidential candidate son potentially being in cahoots with THOSE TWO COUNTRIES EXACTLY (and others) and said presidential nominee denying, not just wrongdoing, but ANY GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, of his own sons dealings??

Then in the same breath accuse one of those two countries of helping Trump get elected?

This shit befuddles me. I hate politics but this is House of Cards 2.0 unfortunately

All them mf’ers dirty! Ain’t a clean hand in DC.

Only reason I’m voting Biden is because Trump is a pure idiot and con-man who can’t even pretend to be competent.

As fucked up as it sounds, I’ll take the bullshitter than can at least be competent at running the country and doesn’t blatantly support these racist mf’ers.

I don’t think America will ever have someone with pure intentions run the country because our populace just too stupid, on both sides. Which leaves folks like me always choosing the lesser of two evils.

All them mf’ers dirty! Ain’t a clean hand in DC.

Only reason I’m voting Biden is because Trump is a pure idiot and con-man who can’t even pretend to be competent.

As fucked up as it sounds, I’ll take the bullshitter than can at least be competent at running the country and doesn’t blatantly support these racist mf’ers.

I don’t think America will ever have someone with pure intentions run the country because our populace just too stupid, on both sides. Which leaves folks like me always choosing the lesser of two evils.
I'm cool with this but I'm not cool with ppl shitting on the non voting people even tho I understand the arguments

It's all a huge turn off to me. I get that Biden can be "dirty, but competent" but it's not enough to move me. Cuz I can't cosign the fuckery on either side.

I'm cool with this but I'm not cool with ppl shitting on the non voting people even tho I understand the arguments

It's all a huge turn off to me. I get that Biden can be "dirty, but competent" but it's not enough to move me. Cuz I can't cosign the fuckery on either side.
I can respect it. The only thing I don’t respect from the non voters is when they try to convince others not to vote.

I do still believe though that not voting for Biden helps Trump, but to each his own. That’s just my assessment.

I can respect it. The only thing I don’t respect from the non voters is when they try to convince others not to vote.

I do still believe though that not voting for Biden helps Trump, but to each his own. That’s just my assessment.
It's republicans that aren't voting bc they don't like trump. Is that a vote for Trump?

Back