Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

So now the feds are openly dissing cohen saying that he doesn't practice law, and that they're going to pursue his recorded discussions with trump as not being protected under attorney client privilege lmaooooo they're so fucked.

Yea Iran has been a thorn in the West's side since the revolution.... which we caused smh
yea,....but i say that to say that to say....iran has a shit load of oil like iraq did.
this is why its so hard to proceed with renewable energy or move from oil dependence....people are still making money off of it.

that would stop if there was no need for oil.

Watched the whole episode at work overnight. The 1st guest was kicking facts. We're dealing with a controlled Trump. Question is, whos pulling the strings? Israel or China? American media saying labs were bombed. Others are saying Syrian military bases were hit. Russia & Syria beat ISIS and were packing up. Then they got hit.

But to take it a step further...

Kroger had a "special" yesterday where you could buy up to 5 cases of a 24-pack of ice mountain bottled water for $1.99.

Don't think it was a coincodence

Trump: Putin, I need your help...again. This investigation is getting closer, and this Pee-Gate scandal is getting outta hand. I need to bomb something to distract the American people.

Putin: *cursing in Russian*...my patience is running thin with you Trump! Hold on...

*speaking in Russian to one of his generals*

...you can bomb one of the abandoned warehouses...a rundown whore house...a 7-11...and...

*speaking in Russian again to one of his generals*

...two Best Buys. Just lie and say they're chemical plants. You Americans believe anything...*starts chuckling*

Trump:
Thank you sir. Hail Hydra!

Last edited:
Da0qlqlVMAAjmIt.jpg

Day4-taX4AA4RV3.jpg

Last edited:
Back